is it weird that I am loving this?

sweet-like-coco

Ok it's only day 2. I have a headache and feel tired. BUT - I am so excited that I am finally going to lose weight. Last night I kept dreaming about food and cheating and then feeling bad. I think it is because I am worried about spoiling this for me as I normally do. I am loving the fact that I dont have to cook at all and even though I miss food I'm so happy with this diet- I find it very convenient! I just wish the headaches would stop and the toilet would stop calling!

Not weird at all hun ;) i am quite enjoying it too. I am on day 5 now, and have been very lucky not to had got any side effects at all and was in ketosis from day 3, was little bit hungry the first day, and stomach rumbles now & again but i just drink more water. I cant wait to lose weight and have been thinking what it will be like to be able to wear what i want in the summer without looking like a beach whale, i honestly feel great! x

The headaches will pass and your body will adjust to the new intake of water so you will be fine in a week. I am pleased that you are loving it - I am too. You will be sooooooo motivated after the first WI !!

Seriously- I have been looking at magazines and thinking I can wear the clothes they feature by the summer! its so exciting ! I will finally be able to go shopping and buy something because I like it not just because it fits!

Definately something I want to do! Fed up with not going into shops as I know they don't stock my size :sigh:

Seriously- I have been looking at magazines and thinking I can wear the clothes they feature by the summer! its so exciting ! I will finally be able to go shopping and buy something because I like it not just because it fits!
That's a very good point actually. I often buy clothes because they're cheap (I'm kind of thinking "what's the point?") but it would be great to find something stylish and perhaps a bit more pricey - would be worth it! That would be a fabulous morale-booster. (Then when/if it gets a bit tight, I know I need to get back on the diet!)

I felt just the same at the start of my journey .Take some headache tablets for the withdrawl symtoms but they will soon pass .Keep busy helps keep those demons at bay . go glug more water hun you will soon slow down on the toilet runs but its a small price to pay for the gorgeous clothes you will wear this summer xx

Back