is it wierd

chuckie21

that i seem to be having fun doing this diet

at times its tortue but on the whole i feel fab!

No Chuckie, its not weird! I feel exactly the same! I haven't felt so good in ages. I even noticed this morning that I didn't have to go down the stairs like an old lady as my knees are no longing hurting! I have been on AAM this last week - and am really glad to be back on SS tonight!!

Unless of course we are both weird!! Doubtless somebody will put us right!!! :p
x

No you're not weird, I have tough times, but as a whole I'm feeling good. Even got a comment today that I'm cheerful and not grumpy like they all thought I would be :eek:

This diet is fantastic !!!!! :D:D:D

nah I'm feeling good about it as well!! I like telling (certain) people about it and I like how well it's all going, and yeah it's hard work resisting temptation etc but it's kinda fun at the same time.

plus the thought of going and buying new clothes is keeping me going!! we went window shopping on friday :)

If you're weird, then we are all weird!!! I am the same... I hit the tough times here and there, but generally I feel in control for the first time in ages and happy. My confidence is increasing each day.

How great to here others are feeling great on a VLCD. I'm on W8 so hope you dont mind me chipping in.

I cant beleive how great I feel, no hunger pangs, not cheated once in 5 weeks and feeling grrrreeeeaaat and so in control.

:party0019:

And having lost so well Lyndsey its no wonder - well done you!!

Michelle on Day 1

You lot give me sooooo much inspiration your unbelievable.

Well done for keeping going. First weigh in tomorrow :eek:

Carol xx

Good Luck for tomorrow Carol keep us posted on your journey

Take Care

Michelle X

I'm really enjoying it, too. Before I started, I warned my husband that I'd probably be uber grumpy and he'd need to be extra tolerant etc etc, but I've actually been surprisingly easy - even pleasant! - to live with these past three weeks ;). He's just generally cutting back/calorie-counting and is far more irritable than I am. Given that I normally (over) eat as a way of dealing with my emotions, good and bad, I can't believe how happy and upbeat I am with no food at all. I'm going to miss this ketosis high, once I finally reach target ;).

HH

I'm enjoying it too. My mam has commented on how cheerful I am of late. I thought I'd be like a bear with a sore head, but amazingly I'm really full of beans.

It's not weird...it's fab! Hope you feel like that all the way thru makes it easier!

Keep ap the goodwork

Reading all your posts brought it all back to me. There's something quite special about the cocoon of ketosis. I remember trying to sum it up in my signature.
There's no doubt in my mind that if you can sink into the diet & use it like a trusted armchair then you're much more likely to get to your goal. I'm so glad you're all enjoying it.

Keep up tbe good work! (weirdos!)

Im enjoying it too. my husband was waiting the other day for me to come out of the shop, when i saw him he was laughing' i asked him what he was laughing at, and he said it was so nice to see me soooooooooo happy, and he hadn't relised how much weight i had lost. im loving ss.

:D:DYup- I'm freaking everyone out at work because I am SO positive- about everything!! Tee hee!!

Back