Is it wise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lii, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. lii

lii Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LP now Cambridge diet
    Im planning to restart Camberidge on Sunday this weekend and at the moment I was left over shakes from three months ago.

I was thinking of starting off by about two shakes a day and adding a low fat protein meal just to kickstart myself before I start SSing. Does anyone think this is wise or ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi luv, i would either start at 810, have a look in your book if you still have one or ring your cdc and see if you can pop in and get one xx

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    if your starting again hun it needs to be correctly. 2 packs and a green/white meal wont provide you with the correct vits and mins so i would stick to the proper plans.
    If you only have enough packs for 2 a day, then it will need to be 1200 plan i think

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.