Is it wrong?

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
To have a Quaver sandwich?!

I have syns and a HEXB to use lol and dont know how to use them, ive already eaten my dinner of SW chips and beans, lovely!

Opinions welcome! :D

No such thing as a wrong yummy food - just a wrong quantity. Yes to a sandwich (or even two!) No to the whole loaf!

Can't see it doing you any harm, seriously. :)

I don't see why not Sarah-Jayne, you have the syns and the HE so go for it, if you have any syns left, grate a little cheese with it, should taste really cheesey then, or even a bit of onion......ooh. you've got me fancying Quavers now, LOL...enjoy. X

Nah!!!!! Go for it! But have the onions! (I used to eat cheese crisp sandwiches.)

Last edited:
Crisp sandwiches are never wrong! ;)

ooo i love quavers sandwichs - i want one now!!!! lol

no no no, that is so wrong. Now i dont mind proper crisp sandwiches you know hard crisps not the puff ones. yuck yuck.

sounds awesome to me hon but i would have put lf mayo on cause you gotta have mayo on crisp sandwiches.

Next time I will 100% have salad cream or mayo or something to help all the crisps stay in, I got in a right state with crisps everywhere!

mmmmm sounds sooo good, may have to have one tonight :D x

To have a Quaver sandwich?!

I have syns and a HEXB to use lol and dont know how to use them, ive already eaten my dinner of SW chips and beans, lovely!

Opinions welcome! :D

This made me laugh! I felt exactly the same last night. I had a HEXB, some milk from my HEXA and syns to use too. I had a bowl of Asda banana mini weetabix, with milk, a sachet of option dark chocolate powder, mixed it all up, heated it up in the microwave and served it with a dollop of natural yogurt on top. It was flippin' lush!!! But I felt SO NAUGHTY!! But hey, what the heck your sarnie and my choccie pudding were totally on plan - so go for it, girl!!

xx

Back