• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is it

Sarah M

Getting the hang of this
so far ive had two totm's since starting CD, the first day of each was horrid (period pains, grumpy and really tiered) but after that fine. I hope you feel much better soon x

OH hunny i really feel for you the first TOTM i had on CD was hell i was in SO much pain so i really hope it passes quickly for you xx

I dont usually suffer too much with totm but i have felt really really awful with my periods during cd. When I was ssing i felt so dizzy and totally drained during my totm. It was slightly better when i did 790 and actually the last one was fine ( i was still on 790 then)

I think your body will gradually adjust and hopefully they will improve xxx

sorry to hear your feeling crappy hon hang in there xx

Is it normal to feel really crappy on cd while it is TOTM,i feel awful :( i dont normaly feel this bad so i was just wondering.

Thank you for asking this question. As i hadn't had a period in 16 months due to IUD before starting CD i had forgotten about the pain, but i was sure it was never this bad!

Take some chalky parcetamol and snuggle up hun, men get it easy eh???

xxxxxxxxx

I don't normally have much problem with TOTM either, but I can honestly say my last one (which was my first on CD) was terrible. I can't remember the last time I had such terrible stomach pain and all I wanted to do was eat.

Thank God it's out the way for another few weeks!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
I never really suffered with totm but now Im on cd, wow, does it get to me. I feel rough, weak, light headed, starving, grumpy .. you name it I feel it. The worst time for craving food is a couple of days running up to totm for me. But it passes and I have cheated each time at my totm but I just get back on the wagon and hope next month will be easier?

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Oh dear ... it's coming round for me at the end of next week. Just gonna get everything crossed I'm at my target to start AAM and then 790 so I have something positive to look forward to. Dreading TOTM so much more than normal!!!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Oh dear ... it's coming round for me at the end of next week. Just gonna get everything crossed I'm at my target to start AAM and then 790 so I have something positive to look forward to. Dreading TOTM so much more than normal!!!