Is ketosis as had second time around

purplespiders

Hi all
I've always planned that Exante would be something shortish term for me, I wanted a boost before Christmas and saw this as the ideal way.
So I planned on doing three weeks TS then starting on WS for two weeks (hopefully eating foods which will allow me to be ketosis while doing this), however I am planning a weekend away with my other half inbetween and I would like to eat out as we find it an enjoyable thing to do together.
I found the first two days of this diet very difficult, I was not prepared for the impact the change in chemical process would have on my body at all.
SO for those people who have done it twice or more is it easier the next time around?
If I bob off it for the weekend will starting back be as difficult?
And whats it like comming out of ketosis is it as hard as going in?

I've had a "day off" before and I didn't find it half as bad getting back into ketosis. However, don't over do it. I tried to keep carbs at the minimum and portions smaller. You'll probably find your apetite is much smaller anyway (I think my stomach was the size of a pea after 3 packs of powder a day :) for 3 months!). Its possible that the more carbs you eat on your days-off the harder it will be getting back into ketosis. But enjoy your weekend x

Back