is missing a shake detrimental?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by candycaz, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi all
    im back on ss after putting on 2 stone since i finished 3 years ago
    anyway i really cant stomach the porridges it literally makes me throw up. I cant get hold of my counsellor to swap or buy a tetra :( buti see her tomorrow. Ive had 2 tetras today so is it really bad if i miss 1 meal?
    thanks in advance
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Umm its meant to be but I occasionally have an extra shake and then skip one the following day to counter it!

4. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I substituted a shake for a chicken breast when I was staying away with work last week and didn't take enough shakes. It didn't affect my weigh in (-7.5lbs! WOOP!) or make me hungry, but I certainly won't be making a habit of it.

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    When you see your CDC tomorrow, you could have 4 shakes to make up (or 3 and a bar!) or perhaps have some chicken, I've done this now and again. I wouldn't make a habit of it though as it's not strictly following the diet x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.