Is my target weight unrealistic?

Good luck for WI Aaron.
Sound advice, aim for 13.4 - 14st and take it a week at a time until you feel comfortable.

ive lost about 5 stone now in 10weeks so its easily possible and as youve said youve always been a big chap, likewise so have i and i still am but no where near as big ad i think id look wierd if i lost too much, so i set a goal of losing 6stone to start with and then just go with the flow and see how much more you want to lose. ill probably just add a few more stones to that target and then see what happens from there good luck mate all the best.

Hiya,
My husband is 6ft and is quite big built anyway so carries his weight well. He's usually around 14 1/2 stone. When we started the gym before he lost weight and went down to around 12 1/2 stone, and I personally thought he looked ill! But.....that weight might be perfect for you! but I think you'll know when your at your ideal weight because you'll just feel it! slilly sounding I know, but it's true.
Men do lose more on lipotrim and I have seen many women you have lost 4stone in 3 months! so if men lose it quicker you'll be at your personal goal in no time!

Back