Is NOW really the right time?

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
This is an extract from an email that I sent out to my clients yesterday. It has had such an amazing impact that I thought it maybe worth sharing with you guys...

So what are you gonna do this year that is going to make 2007 count for you? I know that some of you already have plans and goals that you want to achieve and you know that you are going to do just that - achieve them! This year, for me, is all about "getting things done" not putting them off so that they then become critical but getting them done in enough time and space so that I can enjoy the things I want to. Number 1 on that list is most certainly my health - I had a very unhealthy 2006 for a number of reasons and am making that my priority for this year.

I'm not a big believer in New Year's resolutions as I think you can change and do anything you want whenever you want to - New Year, for me, is more about celebrating the fact that I have another year under my belt! ;) Yet, today is 2nd January and already I've had quite a few people make appointments for hypnosis to either give up smoking or lose weight!! On 30th December ... I had none!!

Now, obviously, I'm not complaining about that...however, I have asked each of them "why is now the right time?" and mainly their answers have been "because my partner doesn't like it" "I want to save some money" "I can't do it any other way". However, a few people have also said stuff along the lines of "I want this year to be the one where I get my life back"!!

There are no guarantees as to who is really going to go on and claim their life back...yet, you can see that the stronger the motivation the more likely the staying power! Many of you will have met each other throughout your journeys and you will have shared your highs and lows. Those that are well on their way to achieving their long term goals will have told you that, for them, its been about improving the quality of their lives and not necessarily particular events such as holidays, etc. However, if the time is right for you then seize the opportunity to live the life that YOU want and do the things that YOU want to do.

Do the things that you know will make you FEEl great on New Years Eve 2007 because you, like everyone else, deserves to feel great! :)

;)

let's give it a go!

September 27th last year was the right time for me, the day I had my first LL meeting! This is definately gonna be my year cos I aint stopping till I'm done!!

I will be the lightest ever in my adult life, I am in the process of taking control of my life and changing a few things, sounds selfish but its all about me! Not that I mean I will leave behind my husband, daughter, friends or family, but this is my life! only I can choose what I do with it.

Its always the right time, its up to us to make the decision is all!!

Mags
xxx

You tell em Mags and Im with you on the 'your time' agenda! After 3 m/c Ive told hub, after waiting 2 months to get results of test and the all clear that we ARE waiting to try for a baby and I AM getting to my ultimate goal...just feels right that way...its all about us being happy from within I reckon...onwards and downwards...:eek:

I've had experience of being pregnant and overweight and its not great, although my bmi was more like 35.5 at the time, not your 'nearly healthy 26.3! by the end I had sore hips and pelvis, could hardly walk, awful swelling, high blood pressure and to top it all gestational diabetes. i can't guarantee I won't have had any of those had I started pregnancy at a healthy weight but I'd bet at least it wouldn't have been as bad.

I am hoping to have another baby in a few years and looking forward to a much healthier pregnancy!

Good luck to you I hope your dreams happen!

mags
xxx

Is Now the right time - Hell yeah !!!!!!

Is it EVER girl!!!! No more messing about for me.....life's too short....long time dead etc etc:D :D :D

DIVA - UR BRILL !!!

Thanx for that.....liked it a lot ! :)

Debz
xx

This is an extract from an email that I sent out to my clients yesterday. It has had such an amazing impact that I thought it maybe worth sharing with you guys...

So what are you gonna do this year that is going to make 2007 count for you? I know that some of you already have plans and goals that you want to achieve and you know that you are going to do just that - achieve them! This year, for me, is all about "getting things done" not putting them off so that they then become critical but getting them done in enough time and space so that I can enjoy the things I want to. Number 1 on that list is most certainly my health - I had a very unhealthy 2006 for a number of reasons and am making that my priority for this year.

I'm not a big believer in New Year's resolutions as I think you can change and do anything you want whenever you want to - New Year, for me, is more about celebrating the fact that I have another year under my belt! ;) Yet, today is 2nd January and already I've had quite a few people make appointments for hypnosis to either give up smoking or lose weight!! On 30th December ... I had none!!

Now, obviously, I'm not complaining about that...however, I have asked each of them "why is now the right time?" and mainly their answers have been "because my partner doesn't like it" "I want to save some money" "I can't do it any other way". However, a few people have also said stuff along the lines of "I want this year to be the one where I get my life back"!!

There are no guarantees as to who is really going to go on and claim their life back...yet, you can see that the stronger the motivation the more likely the staying power! Many of you will have met each other throughout your journeys and you will have shared your highs and lows. Those that are well on their way to achieving their long term goals will have told you that, for them, its been about improving the quality of their lives and not necessarily particular events such as holidays, etc. However, if the time is right for you then seize the opportunity to live the life that YOU want and do the things that YOU want to do.

Do the things that you know will make you FEEl great on New Years Eve 2007 because you, like everyone else, deserves to feel great! :)

Definitely

This is definitely the right time, day, month, year for me! I've decided that I've had food as my idol and coping mechanism for too long, so I've embarked on CD and I'm willing to go the extra mile. However, I'm taking one day at a time, refusing to punish myself and living my best life, limitless and taking no prisoners!!

Thanks Diva as always words of wisdom flow from you!;)

Thanks everyone...:)

You know what....even though I wrote it....It still speaks to me the same way! ;)

Back