Is on my way to creating my slim self......

Just about to have my second shake of the day, cant decide on a Raspberry shakes or spicy spag! hhmm maybe musroom pasta...oh i just cant decide lol. Maybe raspberry shake! Am working overtime all week so dont finish till 8.30, . Not temptation when im here which is a bonus!
How are you getting on Derika? What day?

I'm doing well thanks. Did hope to have a shake only week, but I'm badly craving solid food. Have stuck to protein though, although some of them are a bit naughty - like BBQ Chicken Wings! Still, the good thing is that my stomach has definitely shrunk and I only ate a couple.

I'm on Day 11 today - can't believe I'm into double figures, and half way through Wk 2! Just hope I keep seeing results on the scales.

Its amazing how quickly it goes if you just take it a day at a time. This is day 20 for me, never thought I would be able to do it for a few days never mind nearly 3 weeks.

SO, Day 8 today... wasnt able to WI this morning as scales at my bf and i stayed at mine! So doing it tomorrow morning....
Have been fine so far, have had little hunger pangs but toda, well the last half hour in fact. Ive had my first shake and now i have a feeling in my tummy that will not go away! I want anything and everything, trying to push it away with a cup of tea and some diet vimto but its not going... its like im in patient, funny feeling. But not sure i can last! Miht just have another shake instead!! Aahhhhh lol

stick with it, the feeling will go :)

oh my god, could seriously murder someone. Not for food but just in general... Patience is soo thin anyone that crosses me will get it! Need to go to an open field a million miles away and scream at the top of my lungs.... Or find a bag to punch, lots and very hard! Feel like ive got soo much pent up anger i need to get it out. Chocolate will probably mae me feel better but im tryin to say no! Feel like im turning in to a physcho sat here!

Woonder how much weight i have lost, wonder if it;ll be double figures tomorrow... hhmm doubt it as totm!

How are you getting on Dovydaitis, i see u had a re-start on teh 24/09. How did you do on ur first week?x

go for a long walk or a run or get a bike or borrow a dog :) It's just energy trying to find a way out.

Not bad at all thanks, had my second weigh in and have lost 15 lbs so it is worth it

Last edited:
go for a long walk or a run or get a bike or borrow a dog :) It's just energy trying to find a way out.

Not bad at all thanks, had my second weigh in and have lost 15 stone so it is worth it

Loving it! 15 stone lost - if only hey :worthy:

oh my god, could seriously murder someone. Not for food but just in general... Patience is soo thin anyone that crosses me will get it! Need to go to an open field a million miles away and scream at the top of my lungs.... Or find a bag to punch, lots and very hard! Feel like ive got soo much pent up anger i need to get it out. Chocolate will probably mae me feel better but im tryin to say no! Feel like im turning in to a physcho sat here!

Wonder how much weight i have lost, wonder if it;ll be double figures tomorrow... hhmm doubt it as totm!

How are you getting on Dovydaitis, i see u had a re-start on teh 24/09. How did you do on ur first week?x

Kerance - you're doing great - don't join me in the ring, whilst we beat each other up!

You're obviously doing great - haven't you got any bars to eat until the chocolate craving subsides?

Meant to say beat ourselves up...................

Haven't got the strength to beat anyone else up if I wanted to - and you sound like you've got more than enough right now!

You are doing great

Remember you are in charge of what you eat chocolate and food foes not rule you

haha it seems to have subsided,.... god felt like the hulk then! I do have bars in the car but like to save them for a treat when im home as sometimes they make me a bit hungry again! If i go off the rails again though i will have to delve into my box and grab the first bar that comes to me lol.
Doing overtime on a monday really sucks! Wish i could leave now but in stead i have another 3 hours to go! Wish it was my WI when i get home tonight just so i can have something to spur em on... oh well another 12 hours of waiting wont hurt... AS soon as i get up tomoro ill be straight on those scales!
Has anyone started to notice the changes in their bodies yet?x

Well had my first WI and only lost 7lb! Very upset wanted at least 10 :-( stupid totm!! Going out this weekend so wanted to look my best at now I know my weights still not great I don't think I will .... Thought I'd be we'll on my way to nearly a stone by weekend! Oh well looks like a long walk at lunch and after work every day till Saturday! Xxx

7lbs is a great loss - particularly with TOTM! Once that finishes and you're at the weekend, you don't know what you'll have lost on top!

More to the point, it looks like Week 1, Goal 1 achieved, and that's great!

Why don't you update your stats - and then you'll see all the numbers coming down - trust me, it's encouraging!

7lbs is brill, especially at TOTM like Derika said. Have you done your measurements? you may find that is more uplifting this week than the scales

Oops, my bad, was only 15lbs not stone :eek:

SO had my wi saturday morning and lost another 2lb... actually looked quite nice in my dress on teh night out :) 10lb can make ALOT of a difference esp on my face and not to mention the flat stomach so i was a happy girl. Back on it 100% today and all going good so far, yay, just having a chicken soup.... its lush on a cold rubbish day to have a nice thick soup mmm mmm! Cant wait to finish work and go home to a nice warm house, cook some brocolli and have my spag bol!
Hows everyone else getting on? next WI is next monday so between now and then im hoping for a good loss! xxx

Back