Is on my way to creating my slim self......

x_kerry_x

So, im on day 1 today and its all gone a bit pete tong to say the least lol.... My shakes were meant to arrive this morning then about 11am i received a text saying theyre coming between 2&3pm. I didnt want to undo my no eating that ive already started so i found a cambridge weight plan tetra brik in my draw thats still in date. Havent had it yet, having it about 1ish then when the others arrive ill crack on as normal BUT i forgot one major thing this morning!!! TO WEIGH MYSELF! What an idiot, how could i forget this, wanted to do it in the mornings so i didnt cry when i saw the scales but im thinking this evening shouldnt be too bad and on the plus side if i ever weigh myself in the morning i know ill be lighter.

Do you guys mix up the shakes you have daily or tend to stay the same? Ive ordered a taster pack so is all mixed up this week to see which ones i like and dont. Also trying some bars, didnt get on well with bars with CWP but that was years ago so hoping my taste buds have changed.

well wish me luck and im sure ill be dropping by daily. Please anyone, feel free to add me or want to become text buddies etc.. need as much support as possible

K xxxx

Good luck hun. Youll do great. The starter pack is a great idea to start. I tend to stick to the same things now. Its mad how your tastes change as you go along xxx

Thanks Pamela, i hope so!! Cant wait to have a 'meal' already, im freezing and its only been a couple of hours. probably the airconditioning though!!
Well done with your weight loss so far... I cant wait for the first weigh in, hope its good!
xxx

Good luck from me too :)

I am on day 12 it does get easier and now I don't want to sabatoge myself (hope I stay that way)

I love all the shakes and bars and enjoy the soups, I like the taste of the meals but don't seem to have an appeal to me, would rather just have the shakes instead.

This is a great site for support and everyone is really friendly and helpful

Day 12 and ur going strong?? Well done.. I'm gonna take each day as it comes! Currently sat next to a work
Colleague eating a huge jacket spud topped with cheese... She tried to sabotage my first day by nearly Force feeding me some cheese.... *****!

Once you get over the first few days it really does become easier.

I really don't know why I have never tried a VLCD before. I had a cheeky half week weigh in this morning and my weight is still going down and I can feel my jeans which were cutting me in two before I started feeling really comfortable now, I think in another few weeks there should be a big difference for me.

Whenever I think about eating something or get tempted I just repeat it will knock me out of ketosis and I would have done this diet for a whole week and probably not lose much, just not worth it to me.

Really going to try and stay in the zone for 12 weeks, but just now taking it one step at a time. But for what I have lost with todays weigh in after 11 days, would have taken my about 6/7 weeks when I was doing SW. Really encourages me to keep going.

How much have u lost if u don't mind me asking? Am Hoping for 2 stone by 15/11.... Lol Wishful Thinking eh! Well I'll try and see where I end up, any loss Is better than no loss. Xxx

Hi There - and welcome!

Only been doing the diet for 3 days, but it is going well. You will find temptation all around - you'll even find your brain telling you to eat things that you don't even like! I have done VLCD's before, but this time I am trying to hold out for the 12 weeks +

Good luck and look forward to reading your journey xx

Hi Derika
Day 1 nearly over.... i must admit i just had my first ever S&S bar and i want more!! I havent though so havnig a glass of water instead! Are you doing to total replacement, 4 packs a day?
Ive also done VLCD's before and lost about 3/4 stone but never stuck to it and aways put it all back on plus more! Im the biggest iver ever been now and mine n my bf's unhealthy lifestyle is to blame! We work alot and then go home and eat and watch tv. No exercise and no heathly eating. I bought my first size 18 top the other day and i nearly cried in the shop.... Ever since ive been thinking about SW or WW but the loss is just not enough to keep my entertained and i then get upset at only losing 2lb or something like that.

Just over a year ago i met my bf, i weight 12st 10.... now im 15st 4! Imagine all of his girl friends talking behind my back, i know they do cus i would do the same its what women do. I dont want to be the fat gf anymore, i want to look good for myself and beatufil and sexy for my bf (even though he still says i am, i know hes lying lol)

Just before i started this comment i was thinking how hungry i was and how im going ot get through tonight without eating, now i realise i must do something to occupy my mind tonight cus after writing this, i feel ok again lol xxx

well after a disatorous Day 1, im now on starting Day 2 with a black coffee with sweeteners. To avoid me not like packs and throwng them away etc... ive bought 4 packs in today (i only have 2 throughout work) just incase i dont like the ones i try!
If anyones selling any savoury packs pls let me know... spag bol / spicy spag bol / mac cheese are my favs lol xx
Have a good day everyone x

Hi Kerance - really looking forward to trying the bars - have got a delivery due today and can't wait!

This is only day 4 for me, but I haven't yet done 4 packs. As I've gone through the day, I've felt like I wanted to chew something (I only bought shakes originally), so I've added protein. Day 2 I did protein and veg, but yesterday I just had the chicken, which was fine. Once the bars are delivered and if I like them, I might do all packs, but the nicest thing about this diet is that you can have the variety. I'm adding a multi-vitamin anyway.

Don't beat yourself up about your weight gain. I went on a VLCD last year, and by the time of my birthday, I'd lost over 2 stone to get to exactly 12 stone, and I looked great (I'm shorter than you). I came off it after my birthday, and after a series of stressful events, have got to where I am today - putting on over 3 stone! I too am heavier than I've ever been (I don't EVER have photos taken, as a result!), but at least we've got to a place where we're making the change.

These types of diets aren't easy early on, but the great weight loss really does serve as a huge encouragement and spurs you on. This website is also great - can't believe I've never seen it before!) and reading everyone else's successes or blips really helps.

You sound like you've got a great bf - and don't worry about his exes - it's called jealousy! He clearly loves you for you. I'm single (and probably much older than you!) and doing this for me - just because I deserve to look and feel great!

Why was Day 1 a disaster?

Hey kerance25! .. im on day 1 of slim and save today, i've done it before but only stuck to it for 3 weeks but managed to lose 1 and a half stone in that time, come of it for a birthday meal and never got back on it! .. i love this diet so much as i know i can do it and i know it works :) .. i dont like any of the meals, i have caramel shake for breakfast, my chocolate shake but hot and a bar for lunch and then my crispy chocolate shake as a mousse for tea and i love it, i look forward to every one :) good luck with your journey!! :) xx

Best of luck! I started CD in July weighing in at 12 st 4 and I did it for 8 weeks . I'm now 9 stone 8 and I maintain by calorie counting and going to the gym.

So - although it's not an easy diet mentally, it's very rewarding if you can keep your teeth gritted and get the job done.

GretaGrip - what fantastic stats - Well Done!

I have to say your 'name' is even better!

Ahh it was just a nightmare... 1st my shakes sign turn up till 2ish do had to have an old Cambridge shake, then I got home had a mild curry n was nearly sick ( even the dog turned his nose up) do chucked that then went to my friends n took mac cheese... Added 100ml of water n it was like soup so chucked that n had no shakes with me so had scrambled egg... Used my milk allowance n 3 eggs ( someone1 told me 2 was ok bit no more)!! Had a bar during the day tho that was nice but wasn't big enough lol xxx

Made oatmeal this morning with 150ml
Water n it was like soup again!! It's just not going to plan for me, now I'm starving but wanna wait till at least 3/4ish to have it ! God give me strength!

Someone pls cheer
Me up lol. Xx

Back