Is on my way to creating my slim self......

It's a constant frustration. Try and be all witty and mish it up : ) ah well - you get the general idea!

I couldn't get on with the S and S products really - not sure why

I must admit, CD shakes are soo much more nicer but when I done it it was 35£ a week now its about 42£! Can't justify spending that much now esp of there's other out there simulation HOWEVER I do miss the weekend WI with consultant, she kinda kept me on it cus I was too embarrassed if I failed! X

anyone know if there is a limit to how many sweeteners we can have?? My headache is getting worse, and theres cake in the office! trying to avoid all temptation but i can see it lol

Just tucking in to my second shake.... Vanilla! Thank the lord its LOVELY!! I can feel my body sighin with relief!
Gonna have soup for dinner than a bar later on in the evening! Off to the BFs and thats where i will crave sweets, chocolates and all things nice! Told him we are watchin a film also, so ill be fixated on something! anyone know of any good chick flicks?

I've done Cambridge for quite a while, but I think the SnS shakes are much nicer. Also found that they didn't dissolve very well and you were left with powder floating on top - Yuk!

I love milkshakes (and ice cream) so blend my shakes with ice. It feels like a treat, so it's great. I love Vanilla - find it's one you can't go wrong with. The hazelnut one is also nice.

You're comments about the food packs worry me - I've just ordered a sample pack of them, but I've already told myself they're going to be disgusting.

Haha sorry! They're just odd.... Bit everyone's tastes buds are different so they may be ok for u! Hope so anyways! Ha day 2 nearly over... Celeb juice then bed!!
Bring on day 3!

hiya, try not to beat yourself up it is a bit of trial and error when you first start. My first pack was a porridge and it was horrid (now I make it as a biscuit and quite like it) keep going, the results are worth it

I know spag Bol n spicy spag is the nicest so
Just bought 35 off someone! Mmmmmm spag Bol can't wait to have one!tryna get all the horrible ones used before te weekend so I'm left with nice ones for weekend! Xx

Well ive made it to day 3! Today i actually feel ok, empty but ok! Had head ache all night last night and it seems to have gone today which is great! I can feel the emptyness in my legs, thats prob sounds weird but ive felt it b4 doing VLCD's and its nice :) Had a sneeky WI today and the numbers are going down. Not sure why but i expect to me in the 14's already haha i know this is a quick weight loss diet but it aint that quick, come on kerry haha!
Hope you all have a good day, ill check in later for someone support cus im sure ill need it...
xxx

Just keep going it does get easier. I am on Day 14 and never thought I would get this far when I started, but I have and it just sort of happened, lol

Usually when I am at SW, I just look forward to a loss, any loss even if it was just 1/2 a pound, but with this diet I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, and am already looking forward to working my way into the 13's. I have never done that before on a diet, but feel positive and wonder what weight I can bet at by Xmas if I stick to it 100%.

And on the plus side I feel so much better not eating carbs!

Day 3's a hard one for me, but even if you're tempted, just persevere - it does get easier - keep drinking the water and if necessary break up your meals in to halves, so you can eat a bit more consistently throughout the day.

Yeah - I'm a scale-aholic and mentally you do tell yourself to expect a half a stone weight loss a day when you feel like you're depriving yourself, but I don't think there are many of us that got overweight overnight!

Keep on going - you will see the 14's I'm sure, way before your first weigh-in!

Oohh i hope i do see the 14's Derika, soo exciting! What time do you all have your shakes? I try to wait until 1ish for my 1st then about 4 / 4.30 for second then when i finish work have 3rd about 6 then 4th some time between 6 and bed lol.... Im starving now though!! Do you all try and hold on for as long as you can before having the 1st?

Im doing a charity walk thing on Sunday but its only about an hour long... hoping tehre are toilets before i start during and directly after!! I seem to go literally like every 40 minutes. Last 2 hours last night though but thought i was gonna burst! Is this normal or do i have an abnormally small bladder!?? Might take a chicken salad with me too cus apparently after they alll have sandwiches and i cant be doing iwth my family making comments about how i didnt keep weight off last time so why waste my time bla bla bla

ignore them being down Kerance! they are just jealous :) chick salad sounds a good idea. And no you don't have a small bladder I am weeing for the population of the world at the mo :D

As Derika said, we both found day 3 hard so keep on going it gets easier! Ill be about most of tonight so support is just a mouse click away

Yep - ignore the family - you need to be surrounded by encouragement and nothing else.

I don't have a set time for when I have my shakes - I know that some people try to hold off for as long as possible in the day, but that doesn't work for me. I drink a 500ml bottle of water when I get up and try to drink another before I have my first shake, which is always before midday. I find the longer I leave it the more hungry I feel and then the first one just doesn't fill me up. Once I've had that one, I can go a good few hours and this continues throughout the day. I've just finished my last one, and haven't felt that hungry throughout the day, although it's been a busy one!

And as for the toilet trips - if I've drunk a lot of water, sometimes by the time I get downstairs, I'm back upstairs again! There's definitely no small bladder - in fact, a sign that the diet's working for you!

If I don't get the chance to say it to you before then - all the best for Sunday.

Havent been on for a few days... ashamed of mtyself :(! So weekend went ok until satirday night i had some home made lasange and then sunday after my walk (which was a success!!) i had a chicken salad which was fine but then when i got home my bf's flat mates has made us a roastie!! Its smelt soo good and i therefore ate it! Didnt go majorly over the top but felt back after! Monday i got straight back on it though and have been 100% since and havent felt hungry at all... I was gonna weigh in today but i changed it and gonna do saturddays instead purely bcus f my miss hap. Feel soo good though and in a way, im proud of myself for not going mental at the weekend, instead i ate literally a quater of what i wouldve normally. Just wrdered some more shakes so have all flavours i like :)
Im due on tomoro or thursday though so not sure how my WI will go saturday.

How is everyone else getting on??
xxxx

Main thing is that you're back on it - and that you know that you didn't go overboard!

Just keep persevering - we might all have mishaps along the way - the important thing is that we don't let one or two bad days become a lifestyle!

Just about to have my second shake of the day, cant decide on a Raspberry shakes or spicy spag! hhmm maybe musroom pasta...oh i just cant decide lol. Maybe raspberry shake! Am working overtime all week so dont finish till 8.30, . Not temptation when im here which is a bonus!
How are you getting on Derika? What day?

Hope your finding today better today hunny

Deffo taking plenty of options helps :)

Keep up the good work Xx

todays been ok, started off Starving but after i ignored the pangs ive just carried on as normal. Just had a bar... sometimes wish they were bigger or not so yummy cus i could eat another one! Its funny when im on the diet and in the 'zone' i wonder why i dont just do this diet all the time cus i feel so good but i guess the taste of food gets in me and i just want that all the time lol. Im defo an all or nothing girl!!

Looking forward to having my spag bol with cabbage tonight, or might hae mushroom pasta over brocolli hhhmmm decisions decisions lol. I hope, bcus im on 4 packs a day and sometimes have the veg allowance, im not eating too much! If ive spoke about this before i apologise, memory is horrendous!

You can have veg hun that's fine, you can have milk allowance too

Xxx

Back