Is online membership worth it?

vanda

plodding away
Am getting fed up with faffing about and really need to get myself into gear. Have been to ww classes in the past so have got all the books but cant cope with classes any more.

Anyway have been thinking about joining online but am wondering if it will be worth it cos have already got the books and this site for support. Can anyone who uses the online membership give me some info please. Dont really want to spend the money joining if its not worth it.

Thanks

I love it! I love the tracker online so so handy!!!! I go the monthly one so I still go and get weighed but its defo worth it i think, but you can go it alone but I was always cheating when I did it myself ha ha i have zero will power x

In a word - no! If you have the books etc and are on here I cant see any benefit to wasting money to join online. You dont get any support from WW so youre paying for a points calculator (which you have) and a tracker (which you can do yourself)

Dont waste your money on it

I think if i didnt have the online tracker i wouldnt stick to it as much if you know what i mean. I think it all depends on you. Why dont u try it for one month (its only £6.95) and see if u like it xx

actually for one month its £9.95 plus £29.95 subscription fee so a total of £39.90 for one month. alot of money!

When i joined there was an offer to not have to pay the subscription fee. I wouldn't be without it I think it's great. I really enjoy having everything in one place and planning and adding up my meals for the day without having to search through books etc. Like someone else said it's each to their own and you won't know unless you try it but I think it's an invaluable tool in helping me lose weight! :)

Thanks all for your replies. Think I spend my pennies on a new points calculator instead as will probably not use what I would be paying for - does that make sense?

Again its each to there own try different things. I apologise for getting the price mixed up! I paid £13.03 for monthly pass but changed to e source in my first month which is £6.95 hence why i got mixed up! xxxx

i see. i wish i was allowed to sign up a bit lol im just curious really. but im not allowed as im in my healthy weight range :(

Back