Is Pro Points as effective as Pure Points was?

Hi everyone

I'm new here and have started the Pro Points plan today. I have 6 stone 7 pounds to lose. I last did WW in 2003 and lost 2 1/2 stone on the Pure Points plan. I see now that it has all changed and am wondering if you have all had much success with Pro Points?

I suppose part of me is thinking if it wasn't broken why did they fix it but this does seem like a healthier plan?

Thanks for reading and any feedback!

Littlemins

i did it,,started discover last June and changed to pro points at Christmas and have never looked back,,it's so much easier for me and dont feel like i'm dieting at all now,,maintaining now since April and still love it:) good luck you'll find it great!!

Im at ww since end of may, i have lost 24 and a half pound. weighed in at 9.6 on my scales this morn. pro points is so easy and def worth trying. it works if you stick to the daily points allowed. good luck.

Hi Littlemins

I think the new plan is much better. I feel more full up and having the 49 weeky points is a god send. I use them at weekend for meals out or a takeaway and still lose weight each week.

Best of luck! x

Pro points is definitely better than Discovery having tried both (I lost 2st on Discovery but it was so much harder). :) x

Back