Is Red and Green a thing of the past.............

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Only I re-joined tonight and the new consultant wouldn't even discuss them!!!

Only Orange for her, and of corse she wants food diaries from me as i'm a newbie. She's onyl given me EE diaries but I do green and red at least 50% of the time!

Is this the start of something/have I missed something or does she just not like them??:confused:

I intend to, I agreed with her that EE was as it says - Easy and with my 17month old eating more and more foods I can see that EE will be part of the family meals.

I just like nothing more than a plate of SW chips, egg and beans and no bloody SF for a change!!!!

I intend to, I agreed with her that EE was as it says - Easy and with my 17month old eating more and more foods I can see that EE will be part of the family meals.

I just like nothing more than a plate of SW chips, egg and beans and no bloody SF for a change!!!!

Arrrgh - dont mention the SF! A visiting C told us that you had to eat it on ALL plans...........

It does say in the books for red/green recommend to have the third superfree too. I heard they are changing these plans next year smetime to make it definietely needed a third superfree like on EE, anyone else heard this or is it just rumour?

Red and green isn't a thing of the past but consultants are expected to push EE these days, especially for new starters.

The third super free is recommended on all plans but not essential. It is good to have it though as it does balance out a meal. Best to start out having it as much as you can.

Back