is rejoining group for books worth the money?

debtin

Gold Member
Hey all, joined group last year got tho books etc but thinkin of paying the ten pound to get the new books but money is tight and just need to know in they are that different? Also is it only when your a member do you get access to healthy Extra list etc on line?

Well a lot of the healthy extra amounts were changed at the start of the year so you may want to get new books for that information although you could just carry on with the amounts in the old book. And yes you only get access to the online resources if you are either a group or online member. If you stop attending your access is stopped after four weeks (I think that is the number but don't quote me)

Good stuff thanks.I know the cheese amounts and rarely eat cereal but lookin to re jig my meals and try few red and green to mix it up. Maybe I will go tho and get a refresher, it can only help. This forum is great but perhaps the thought of group would help. Just can't afford to keep it up just now but know when I went before I did lose...maybe time to sacrifice something else to ensure I can go, even for few weeks. Thank you

Back