• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going it alone.

Lulumise

Hi everyone, I will be going it alone with slimming world . I did it three years ago but then the dreaded University years happened and I packed on 3 stone 😔. I have never used the group and did it online last time with much success, however, I am just about to graduate from university and move into my first house (yay) so money is extremely tight. I cannot fork out nearly 60£ for access to online right now.

I am going to be brave and try and do it myself. I have my books and food diary. The gist is really just cooking from scratch more and upping the intake of veg and fruit.

I joined because this looks like a good place for support. Have any of you done it with just the books before? X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Diane1966

Gold Member
S: 17st7.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st12.5lb(16.5%)
Hi there,
Welcome to Minimins, this is a fab site for support and ideas. As long as you have the books you should be able to follow the plan, if you need any syn values or help just shout and I’m sure one of us will pick it up.

You can usually find me here if you need any help
https://www.minimins.com/threads/here-we-go-again.353098/

Hello! There's safety in numbers. We can do it together Dam these acrylic nails. It takes me twice as long to post, having to go back and take out all the keys I hit by accident