Is Rosemary Conley OK with Men joining classes?

Lead Belly

This is the year I'm gonna do it! I've signed up for a major sporting event in the summer and I'm going to get rid of this beer belly and get fit.

I like the look of the Rosemary Conley low fat diet and classes, especially as they include the exercise element. I'm not the right shape for Gymns; Lycra looks awfull on me at the mo! (I've also heard a rumour that your allowed the occasional glass of Red Wine on the diet. That appeals!). I'd like to lose a few pounds before I get out pounding the streets in my Nikes! (that would probably finish me off at the mo LOL)

Will I be welcome at a Rosemary Conley class, or is it generally for ladies?

You will be more than welcome at a class (us ladies love a fella to fuss over lol). Good on ya for doing the sporting event, you will love the excersise class with Rosemary, you don't think you do much really but believe me you do! The first couple of weeks are hard on the diet as they are the fat burning part but then you get your calories increased and the red wine can be drunk:D Go along to your nearest class and see what its about, you will love it and the diet really really does work. Good luck hun xx

This is the year I'm gonna do it! I've signed up for a major sporting event in the summer and I'm going to get rid of this beer belly and get fit.

I like the look of the Rosemary Conley low fat diet and classes, especially as they include the exercise element. I'm not the right shape for Gymns; Lycra looks awfull on me at the mo! (I've also heard a rumour that your allowed the occasional glass of Red Wine on the diet. That appeals!). I'd like to lose a few pounds before I get out pounding the streets in my Nikes! (that would probably finish me off at the mo LOL)

Will I be welcome at a Rosemary Conley class, or is it generally for ladies?

Did you join a class?

Back