Is SW making you wee a lot/

I definitely DEFINITELY wee more atm, i have been to the loo every hour at work and every half hour since i got home!! HAHA

Also quite a waffle but heres more detail on what happens to fat :)

When you consume fewer calories than your body needs, your body turns to fat for energy. Your fat cells (triglycerides) provide the fuel for this energy.
Through a series of complex metabolic processes, triglycerides are broken down into two different components — glycerol and fatty acids — which are absorbed into your liver, kidney and muscle. Here, these components are further broken down by chemical processes that ultimately produce energy for your body.
The heat generated through these activities is used to help maintain your body temperature. The waste products that result are water and carbon dioxide. You excrete water primarily in urine and sweat and carbon dioxide in air exhaled from your lungs

Thank you Professor pesty!!! :8855:

Well it explains it all to me!

Thanks for the info. The more you wee, the more you're loosing!!! I kinda won't mind getting up at 1am and 4am to go to the loo if it means i am getting slimmer!!!

Thanks for the info- very useful. I had wondered why i was peeing all hours of the night.:) Well worth the trip if it means all my fat has been burned off.

Oooh, thats really interesting. Moominface, and Dr Pesty, you have provided us with not only an answer to that question no-one dared answer before, but one that gives us a positive and inspiring reason to be happy with it!

Now someone bring me a commode.

Im considering one of those little 'Ladie wee devices' ive seen in old lady catalogues! ;)

Weeing for Kent. Hope to become a county level pee-er. Then perhaps, represent the UK in the 2012 Olympics.

Q

Thanks for this post & explaining, thought i had something wrong with me, i dont usually go to the loo as frequent as i do now, so thanks again, makes sense now :)

Yep hubby been on s w since August last year and he cant go more than an hr without weeing. I have been on it for 2 years and I am not as bad as him, but still wee a lot more than I used to. Or is it that I'm just old and decripid? ha ha

I find that I'm going a lot more - I even had to email one of my coworkers to cover my class last week so that I could go! Might have to cut back on the fluid when I have a 7 period teaching day!

Back