Is the Dukan diet safe for vegetairians??

superslim1972

Hi ive been very intrested with this diet since 2 of my friends have done it & thay look amazing but my problem is i don't eat meat or fish,i have read that i could eat Tofo & quorn is that right :confused: because my friends said it would be very hard being a vegi. i need all your advice please:help2:

How heavy are you? How tall are you?

My sister is a non meat eater, and I won't recommend the diet to her even so, if you're a true vegetarian, while I wouldn't say it's "unsafe" (as I know many veggies who live on pizza and other packaged rubbish), but you'll get bored very very quickly in my opinion.

Bren is vegetarian, and stuck at it admirably for quite a while before (non related) health issues got in the way. Search back a few pages in the diary section and you might find her diary from last year.

I can't recall now but not only yes can you eat tofu and quorn, but the quantities of oatbran are higher for veggies. Again, you'd need to do your own research for this as I can't remember (it's not in the book - just advice he's given on the official website).

Thanks for getting back to me

Thanks for getting back to me,i am 5 foot 3 & weigh 11st 8 i have been doing the slimming world but i am getting a bit fed up i no it doesn't happen over night it's that ive been doing it for 5 weeks now & only lost 3.5 lbs.
If you know of any other diets that that would be great:D
I will have a look at the other posts now:thankyou:

Just had a quick look but i can't find it.i will have another look tonight :fingerscrossed:

I think you might find Dukan pretty boring as a veggie, especially if you don't eat fish either.

Thanks everyone i think i will give this diet a miss i am going to give the Rose Elliot low carb diet a go instead:greenapple:

Back