is the pro points changing ???

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(3.18%)
Hi ALL I AM NOT ALOUD TO GO TO WEIGHT WATCHER MEETINGS ANY MORE AS I AM EXPECTING . . . . . IM STILL FOLLOWING THIS HAVING 36 PP A DAY ( USING MY WEEKLIES AS DAILIES )
I HAVE HEARD THIS IS CHANGING IS THIS RIGHT I WOULD B GRATFUL IF ANYONE CAN UPDATE ME AS I WANT TO STICK TO IT AS MUCH AS POSS I HAVE PUT 4IBS ON ALREADY AND IM 12 WEEKS I DONT WANT TO PUT LOADS AND LOADS ON IM STILL EATING HEALTHY AND PROPER FILLING FOOD .

THANKS

JESSIE X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pugh

hi Jessie and congratulations. The plan has changed in that you can have a smaller amount of daily pro points and still be healthy and lose weight. I think it went down by 3 points. I have been changing between new and old amount of points as I was happy with my weight loss on the 29 points.

Maybe, if you're pregnant I would stay as you are.

Good luck.

Lou x

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(3.18%)
Thank you so u only aloud 26 points wow I would struggle on that lol il stick to what I'm doing now and hope that works thanks very much Jess x

michellethegooner

Silver Member
S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
I have decided to stick to the 29 pp as I am still losing doing it this way, if it ain't broke eh? I do know a couple of people who where struggling to lose despite sticking to the plan so perhaps that's y they decided to revise it, I guess when I start to plateau or struggle to shift the last stone I will drop a point or 2 till then I'm sticking to what works for me,
Congratulations by the way :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins