Is the second time harder?

Hello again

i keep forgetting to post on here!

flare:
I totally understand where you are at as you are wanting to lose around the same amount as me and I always think to lose less is much harder! You appear to be doing fab though well done !

night owl :
well fine on your ongoing loss..... The cake thing is bloody annoying!! You may find you have a bigger loss next week ??

i continue on my own 810 plan....living on choc tetras,a yogurt and an appropriate meal per day. It's been a difficult week due to some bad news and stress appears to be excelling the weight loss. Next Monday I would have been "back in the zone" for 5 weeks and yesterday weighed 10.3 which is 13lbs down. 3 lbs to reach target before mid November, am quite pleased and am feeling smaller which I think sometimes is actually better than the scales figures

Stayed the same this week which is disappointing :( I got stuck last time I did the CD. Feeling a bit flat now. Really hope it's just a blip and I have a loss next week
Hope you're all having a good week x

Not particularly, off plan for half term and both visitors and visiting. Too hard to diet with other people around. Not getting weighed for 2 weeks so got time to limit the damage when I get back on plan on Monday. Don't despair too much about STS -- it's just bedding down the losses you have had and getting ready for the next phase of weight loss!

Another week stuck at 10st 4lb :( I got stuck last time, this time I have to get to below 10st. So annoyed. Change of approach for this next week, 3 shakes then 2 and a snack alternate days. Got to try something to kick start my body into burning these fat lbs.

Another week stuck at 10st 4lb :( I got stuck last time, this time I have to get to below 10st. So annoyed. Change of approach for this next week, 3 shakes then 2 and a snack alternate days. Got to try something to kick start my body into burning these fat lbs.

That sounds like a good plan. I am so, so sure that will shift it. Besides, you are bound to have a good loss next week if you stick at it. Chin up, put the STS's behind you and soldier on but most of all stay positive as it is going to come off next week.

Flare I get what you are saying. I have had a few weekends where I have had to stay with family and had to eat so totally gone off track at weekends (ok in week). Anyway I too am stuck jumping 10.4-10.6. I now have a clear run to Xmas so hoping next Monday will bring a further loss ;)

Flare I get what you are saying. I have had a few weekends where I have had to stay with family and had to eat so totally gone off track at weekends (ok in week). Anyway I too am stuck jumping 10.4-10.6. I now have a clear run to Xmas so hoping next Monday will bring a further loss ;)

It is just so annoying. As the weeks go by I lose momentum and its really hard to stay on track. Making a real effort this week and if I don't lose anything then I may have a break for a week. I really want to get to 9st something.

weekends are so hard Purpleflower, but as you say stay 100% in the week and you won't gain anything. Life is for living after all :eek:

Don't know what the answer is but I suspect when you're that close to goal it's just a slow plod, one lb at a time to get there. Don't know whether I could bear taking a break so close and seeing a gain. Would that alone not keep you going? You've worked so hard to get this close to the 9's, even if you STS the odd week, at least you're not gaining? Try upping the exercise a bit and see if that helps nudge you down a bit. Certainly I find when I go to the effort of exercising it makes me more determined to stay on track.

Well done, I put on 3lbs in 3 weeks! Back on track now. Determined to be back into the 11's for Christmas.

Thank you
Stay focussed you know you can do it :) I honestly didn't think I would get below 10st 4lb, I seemed to be stuck but a bit of determination has got me passed it

I will, I'll tap into your mojo. It really is amazing that you can lose 2lbs on this diet so close to the 9's. A big well done again, that is amazing willpower on your part for sticking at it!

Well done. I weighed 10.3 this morning ! 3lbs to lose to get to goal;)

Official weigh and measurements on Monday morning though. Needs to be a good weekend !

Official weigh in this morning (goal day) 10.1 :). Not quite at my goal,but hopefully I will be a lb down later in the week if I'm super good. I need to start introducing more carb prior to Xmas and exercise

Sent from my iPad

Official weigh in this morning (goal day) 10.1 :). Not quite at my goal,but hopefully I will be a lb down later in the week if I'm super good. I need to start introducing more carb prior to Xmas and exercise

Sent from my iPad

Congratulations !! you must be feeling fab :D
l'm hoping to get another lb or two off this week - WI is Friday this for me

Back