Is the second time harder?

Well done ladies!! Great inspiration and must be amazing to be at goal.

OMG I am desperate for some Maltesers and a glass of wine tonight :( it's approaching TOTM hence the craving.
WI in the morning so I definitely can't crack tonight but its sooooo hard

Tell me about it ! I love malteasers :)

Sent from my iPad

Hurrah 10.0 this morn :)

How was your weighin flare?

Night -owl are you back on track? Flare how was your weigh in?

Woo well done ! How great you must be feeling

Feeling fab :D
weve got friends staying tonight and I'm cooking a lovely three course meal. I'm stressed about eating 'normal food' but my CDC said to enjoy the weekend because life can't stop, and know that I can shift any gains this next week. So I am going to enjoy tonight and my luxury homemade creme brûlée and walk it off tomorrow!!

Hi guys. Hope you don't mind me joining you! Crème brulee sounds lush I hope you enjoy it! I'm restarting in a couple of weeks when I can get my hands on the shakes as I'm at a bfpo posting at present. Super motivated by everyone's great losses. Well done! x

Welcome doodles ! Any extra bodies and support welcome :)

Hope you enjoyed your meal flare! My official weigh in in the morn. Hope it will still be 10 or below (???)

:) Thanks and good luck for weigh in x

9.12 this morning !! Over...the....moon!

Welcome doodles ! Any extra bodies and support welcome :)

Hope you enjoyed your meal flare! My official weigh in in the morn. Hope it will still be 10 or below (???)

the dinner was lush but I'm afraid I ate and drank too much so I'm having to be super good this week to undo the damage. It was a fab night though so I don't regret it lol!

Congrats purple flower :winner::winner::winner: xx

I've been really good today. Although I don't have my shakes yet I have been low-carbing. Had chicken and mushrooms for lunch and an omelette for tea plus a ton of water. Might aswell make a start rather than hanging around wishing I had xx

WI tomorrow morning and I'm not looking forward to it. The weekends excesses are proving hard to shift so I think I will have my first gain this week :( at least I know why. No plans to eat desserts or drink wine this this weekend !! Hope everyone is having a good week

Back