Is the second time harder?

Having an awesome first week :) Thanks. A little gain here and there isn't the end of the world as long as you know why and you can get it straight back off again it's just a tiny blip in the bigger scale of things xx

Yes, I too am getting rid of squatter lbs at the moment! Just a matter of getting straight back on the plan. Had a perfect CD day yesterday so hoping another day or two of this and I will be back on track.
Definitely is harder second time around, though not impossible!

+2lbs this week :cry::cry:
seriously peed off today ladies but I knew the weekend had been indulgent
Ive got to work extra hard this next week to shift the gain and get back on track

Don't worry that will come straight off and more if you act quickly and get straight back on track. It's not fat, probably just water from eating carbs while vlcdieting. You'll do it.

Flare don't worry as it's really false lbs isn't it. I have done this for weeks....whereby Monday mornings always bringing +2/3lbs,but by my Friday weigh they are always gone.they are not here to stay !;)

My weight is knocking around the 9.12-9.13 mark, but the best thing is the past 48 hours I have FELT 9.12 and thin.Have to say nothing feels better does it! Keep going all,Xmas is coming !!!

Sent from my iPad

LOve it! You feeling thin! Brings it all back, how it felt at my lowest (10,5) and reminded me brilliantly of why I am doing this (shame I didn't read your post before I ate a biscuit!).:rolleyes:

Ooooh I can't wait to be feeling thin! xx

It's a great thought altogether. Flare, can you change the name of this thread to Looking forward to feeling thin! :DMuch more positive to something with the word hard in it!

Awesome idea!! xx

Hey ladies!!! I hope you don't me joining in on your thread! I managed to get to goal in July (9 stone loss!) but now I've being faffing/ eating crap and put on about 18lbs! I've tried sooo many times to restart and get back on plan but I just can't stick to it!

But reading your posts are helping me this time, actually managed to do 100% today which is the first time in a long time and i do believe I'm getting the ketosis fog!

You guys are amazing! Keep up the good work! :D

Hi Shaz. I have the brain fog too although it's finally settling down on day 8. Well done that's the first awesome day of many to come I'm sure. What you've put on again will drop off quickly...onwards and downwards xx

Hey ladies!!! I hope you don't me joining in on your thread! I managed to get to goal in July (9 stone loss!) but now I've being faffing/ eating crap and put on about 18lbs! I've tried sooo many times to restart and get back on plan but I just can't stick to it!

But reading your posts are helping me this time, actually managed to do 100% today which is the first time in a long time and i do believe I'm getting the ketosis fog!

great to have you on board! Seriously you can do this, just dig deep and remember you're not alone.

Well done on 100% :) I found what helps is to tell myself I can't eat a single thing (other than drinks) after I've had my final shake. It really does work, almost like a medical reason for it, if that makes sense. lol

You can shift that 18lb you watch! :) we'll be walking with you. x

Well done you on actually reaching goal! Lucky you as you will know exactly how it feels to FEEL slim so you just have to remind yourself of that feeling. Once you are back there mentally, the rest will follow! Like steering a car.....the wheel will automatically follow where your eyes are looking, which is why you always look straight ahead when driving. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! It feels like sooo long ago since I reached goal! I've also decided that while I'm SS that in going to stop exercising as its making me too hungry which I think is probably half the reason I was over eating in the first place! Definitely feel like I'm back in the driver's seat now!

Love the analogy too! Might get it printed out to keep me on track! So miss feeling thin!!

How's everyone else got on today?

Good. Just eaten some chicken which was scrummy. Pint of water before bed. Another day done and dusted xx

Well done! It's as if they never happened! xx

Well done night owl. I keep saying I'm going introduce more carbs ....but I haven't. Have 4 meals out next week so prepping myself now trying to get some excess lbs down for less of a hit

Have been very hungry the past 48hrs :( hoping it will pass

Sent from my iPad

Back