Is the second time harder?

Keep drinking, it really helps. I find in this cold weather tea does the trick. Just having something warm to sip will take the edge off hunger. Stick at it, it will be well worth it when you look great on Christmas Day!

Same here I'm feeling ridiculously hungry! xx

Water at its max. I need to up my kcals I think

Sent from my iPad

Come on chrimbo!!£

Sent from my iPad

Hi ladies, I feel like I'm in ground hog day. Got weighed this morning and I'm stuck at 10st3lb. Feeling very deflated and disappointed. I've tried really hard this week and had a rubbish week craving chocolate and wine and had none of either. I really don't know what to do to be honest. I got stuck last time I did the CD. I don't want to stop because I'll just give up and then feel crap at Christmas but I don't know if I have the motivation to keep going. #quandry

I know exactly how you feel but as far as I see it you won't be stuck for long and you have two choices -- go up or go DOWN! Think of how thrilled you will be to see the 9's. You are sooo close now. Give it another blast before Christmas. Buy yourself something really gorgeous for Christmas Day and hang it up where you can see it. You are not going to be the same weight next week so go for it.;)

Going to bed hungry again:(

Sent from my iPad

I know exactly how you feel but as far as I see it you won't be stuck for long and you have two choices -- go up or go DOWN! Think of how thrilled you will be to see the 9's. You are sooo close now. Give it another blast before Christmas. Buy yourself something really gorgeous for Christmas Day and hang it up where you can see it. You are not going to be the same weight next week so go for it.;)

I know I don't want to give up but it just seems that I get to this weight and my body puts the blockers on. I am going to give it another week and try my hardest to shift a couple of lbs. when you to the last few lbs it seems so much harder to say motivated when the scales don't move downwards.

Flare your body is probably just adjusting to your new weight/size. I think it's better in a sense as some (scales ) weight loss isn't real. Sometimes it's the inches that count ! Are u doing measurements ?

Been unwell. Can barely eat anything :(

Hope you feel better soon. Force those shakes down as best you can xxx

How is everyone doing ? I have had a week of illness and not be able to eat and gone very thin. Need to nurse myself back to health prior to Xmas

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Purpleflower, I hope you feel better soon
i had a better week last week, I've lost 1lb so 4lb to get to target. Last week before Christmas indulgences so going to make a concerted effort this week and hopefully chip another 1 or 2 lb offI hope everyone's having a good week

Well ladies its my last weigh in before Christmas tomorrow. I haven't strayed despite really wanting wine and chocolate (TOTM = cravings ) and I have weighed myself on my scales tonight and I'm 10st 5lb !! How can that be??? Bloody diet :(
I give up. I'm going to have some days off over Christmas but get some shakes for a few days in between Christmas and NY to limit the damage!

Not looking forward to WI in the morning but it is what it is. I have lost 12lbs so far and I will get to 9st 12lb in the NY if it kills me lol!

i hope everyone's had a good week

Don't panic flare. I always weigh about 4lb more at the end of the day :)

My weigh remains low (9.7ish) but unfortunately this was due to illness.if it was with eating healthier I would be much happier.

new year plan to maintain about 9.7-10 stone through eating 1000+ kcals and exercising

Good luck all with Xmas weighs

Sent from my iPad

Thanks Purpleflower
WI = stayed the same. pity because I wanted to get to 10st or below for Christmas but pleased I haven't put any on.
I hope you feel better soon Purpleflower.
Enjoy Christmas everyone and remember Champagne has less calories than wine !! ;-)

Considering how much you were dreading the WI that's not a bad result. You'll whack that off in January with renewed gusto. Have a good Christmas and yes, I'll not forget champagne has fewer cals than wine;)

Flare what did you weigh and what's your goal? Are they close?

Back