Is the second time harder?

I can guarantee I'm not 10st 2lb today........it's a good job I have got some shakes in, I'm going to need a compete detox lol!!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day

Happy new year everyone. I hope you had a great Christmas and new year. I am back on the diet tomorrow. Dreading the scales :ashamed0005:

WI is 10th so I have over a week to get back on track.

bring on the shakes lol!

Happy new year!! Been moving house/having Xmas and eating far too much crap! Monday is weigh day dee-day aghh

I got on my scales this morning and its a disaster :cry: got my WI on Friday.....absolutely dreading it

Was supposed to get weighed yesterday but my CWPC wasn't in! So ordered Slim & Save for a week and have got another week's grace to try and fix some of the damage. Good luck on Friday. I reckon we just need a few days back on track and we can sort it.

First WI after Christmas resulted in a gain - 10st 5lb :( I knew I had put weight on over Christmas and it could have been a lot worse so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

im having dreadful digestive problems at the moment and have decided to give my body a chance to recover. Going on to 1 shake a day, low cal no carb lunch and dinner for 2 Weeks. Hopefully that'll keep me in check and get my body working properly again, whist I continue to search for a fibre supplement that is gluten free and that works.

i hope everyone's ok and not had too much of a post Christmas shock

onwards and downwards folks :)

Am so ashamed to say i have not weighed since before Xmas. I have moved house and it's lucky If I get get to the fridge among the boxes so living on junk good , feeling yukky because of it. Hoping the house is more sorted by next weekend ! And therefore I will weigh and get back to healthy living

I'm suffering from labyrinthitis (virus in my inner ear) which is making me feel really ill. Trying to stick to the shake/soup/dinner routine but it's tough. I just want comfort food when I'm poorly :cry:

gotta get a grip and get this weight off I feel rubbish at the moment

i hope everyone's back on it and doing well
x

That's not very fair, dieting is hard enough even when you are feeling well! A bit of extra protein, green and white meal, might help so you are getting a little bit more without blowing it? I'm just off to my CWPC now to face the music -- I haven't see her this year yet as she had a bereavement in the family over Christmas -- so only seeing the damage now. Been missing my CD packs sooo much, struggling with S&S. Can you believe I am getting excited about having CD Original Porridge again!

That's not very fair, dieting is hard enough even when you are feeling well! A bit of extra protein, green and white meal, might help so you are getting a little bit more without blowing it? I'm just off to my CWPC now to face the music -- I haven't see her this year yet as she had a bereavement in the family over Christmas -- so only seeing the damage now. Been missing my CD packs sooo much, struggling with S&S. Can you believe I am getting excited about having CD Original Porridge again!

new year new start Nightowl. I put weight on over Christmas and ive just accepted it. I had a great Christmas :D

i really want to get back on track but need to feel well first. As you say, plenty of protein

good luck with your WI

Eeek, 5lbs up!!! But if I get it off as quick I'll be happy. Hey, I've got the new CD pack to try out! It's Vanilla Rice Pudding!!! Comfort food in a pack! Why not go get yourself some. I'll try it out tonight and let you know what I think.

Love rice pudding :) let me know what it's like and it's got any gluten in it
5lbs isn't too bad, my CDC rod me one of her clients out 10lbs on over Christmas !!

It seems to be gluten-free. It just says on the back contains milk and soya. I need to try it again to perfect making it but I think I prefer the original porridge with a spoonful of chocolate shake mixed in. I think you would only really love the rice pudding if you like the vanilla shake, but it certainly is very sweet and makes a good comfort food substitute.

Well done ladies for getting back to it ! Life and house living continues to be chaotic for me. Plan : d-day and recommence with weight plan on 1-3rd feb. Dreading it as been living on junk

Hello Everyone..

This is my story. Oct 2012 I weighed 12 Stones and 4 pounds. I decided to start the Cambridge Diet. I was doing SS for 13 weeks. I was down to 10stones and 4pounds. Losing 28 pounds (2 Stone) The lowest weight and the smallest I had been from what I can remember. My consultant wanted me to remain on SS for another 4weeks even after I opted to move up to SS+. At this point I realised I was not getting the support I needed so I stopped the plan all together. I started a healthy lifestyle of going to the gym and eating better. I was doing well!! I looked and felt great.

Anyways during the year I got a new job which consisted of a lot of tea breaks and sitting behind a computer most of the day. Long exhausting days at work resulted in crazy binges in the evenings. The visits to the gym and eating healthy became a long distant memory. I have now hit the heaviest weight I have ever been of 13stones 2lbs as of this morning. I've let the weight creep up on and me and I've avoided the scales as I knew this was coming but I was in denial.
Last night I got in touch with a new Cambridge consultant and told her about my experience. I will be meeting her today and embarking my Cambridge journey for the second and last time!

I will be posting my experience and my weigh ins regularly. All your comments and support are welcome. I have a wedding to attend on March 9th and I'm using that as one of my ways of staying focused. I won't be defeated!

W

X

Hello Everyone.. This is my story. Oct 2012 I weighed 12 Stones and 4 pounds. I decided to start the Cambridge Diet. I was doing SS for 13 weeks. I was down to 10stones and 4pounds. Losing 28 pounds (2 Stone) The lowest weight and the smallest I had been from what I can remember. My consultant wanted me to remain on SS for another 4weeks even after I opted to move up to SS+. At this point I realised I was not getting the support I needed so I stopped the plan all together. I started a healthy lifestyle of going to the gym and eating better. I was doing well!! I looked and felt great. Anyways during the year I got a new job which consisted of a lot of tea breaks and sitting behind a computer most of the day. Long exhausting days at work resulted in crazy binges in the evenings. The visits to the gym and eating healthy became a long distant memory. I have now hit the heaviest weight I have ever been of 13stones 2lbs as of this morning. I've let the weight creep up on and me and I've avoided the scales as I knew this was coming but I was in denial. Last night I got in touch with a new Cambridge consultant and told her about my experience. I will be meeting her today and embarking my Cambridge journey for the second and last time! I will be posting my experience and my weigh ins regularly. All your comments and support are welcome. I have a wedding to attend on March 9th and I'm using that as one of my ways of staying focused. I won't be defeated! W X
The very best of luck to you! Onwards and downwards (lbs) . Like you it's second time round for me too, entering my 4th week and lost prob about a stone by now-got weigh in on Tuesday. I have a wedding in April and hubbies bday trip away end of feb so sticking at it! Xx

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels :)

Back