Is the second time harder?

Feel totally disgraced in myself that weighing this morning at 10.9!! The cutdown begins today

Hi ladies I had a WI for the first time in a few weeks because I've been poorly with labyrinthitis. I'm back up to 10st 6lbs :( thoroughly disappointed in myself. Back on it this week because I can't stand feeling so rubbish

have a good week everyone
we can do this !!!!

x

I'm the same! Going to CWPC tomorrow for packs but I refuse to even get on the scales. I just don't want to know until I get a good week under my belt and it starts NOW! Squatters be gone for all of us! Eviction notices served!

Woo come on ladies!!

I have set myself an 8 week target for April 1st .....and ready for spring/summer. Reasonable period to lose the 9 unwanted squatter lbs and be fit ;)

Well ladies its a disaster :( I just can't get back on it properly. I have lost all motivation and yet I look at myself and I know I really want to get to below 10st because I feel thoroughly fed up with myself.

I have tried 1 Shake and soup and a meal, and this week I have gone back to 2 shakes but I can't cope with the hunger and constant thoughts about food. I know some of it is the digestive problems I have with the shakes, I have tried all sorts to help ease things but nothing works other than laxatives which I don't want to become reliant on.

My CDC doesn't know what to say to me poor thing and I am losing the will now. Any ideas on what I can do to get back in the zone? I have holidays booked, a romantic trip to Venice in may and weekends away planned so I know I have plenty of reasons to keep going but in my head I've given up :( :cry:

Not really, as I'm in exactly the same boat. I was doing so well in December and now I am still struggling to lose my Christmas gain. Arrgghh so hard to get back on track I know. All I can say to you is what I am saying to myself, just take one day at time, little victories, and when you get to day 2 build on that! :confused:

Night-owl it's nice to know I'm not the only one struggling (meant in the nicest possible way obvs)
I just can't seem to get through one day without cracking and letting myself down
youre right one day at a time but somehow I have got to back to that place where I was focussed and doing well because I feel utterly pants

Forget about getting below 10, or even back to 10 for now and just focus on getting through one day. Don't look at the big picture if it's too much. All you have to do is start the day well tomorrow and tell yourself you only have to diet for one day and then you can reassess how you feel about going on, but just get one little day done. You are not pants, you can do this. Good luck.

You're right....get through one day at a time :) I have resisted the temptation to drink wine and eat tonight. I've got WI in the morning....it will be what it will be I guess. If I could get back to pre Christmas weight I would be happier. I'm 5lb heavier than my lightest weight. We will keep going eh night-owl :)
thanks for your support

Lost 1lb .........luck more than effort tbh
had a long chat with my CDC this morning, I am going to keep going. I can't give up after i got so close to my goal before Christmas. Somehow I have to find the resolve to keep away from food
good luck for a good week ladies

Hi ladies

Life at the moment is crap from every angle,and because of this I have eaten crap ++++++ my weight is up to 10.9 am truly gutted. Need to get back to my good place ASAP

Hi ladies

Life at the moment is crap from every angle,and because of this I have eaten crap ++++++ my weight is up to 10.9 am truly gutted. Need to get back to my good place ASAP

purpleflower you're not on your own trust me. I have just lost the plot since Christmas. I weighed myself this morning and my scales said 10st 8 :cry: WI on Friday and I am dreading it.

I think I need a total break from the shakes.

Im sure you will get back on track, the key is to have a goal isn't it. Maybe we need new goals

chin up

Sorry to say this but "a break" from the shakes ain't gonna help much, especially if it's sudden. We're sort of stuck with having come this far we've got to finish the job and come up the plans gradually or forever regret getting so close only to lose it again. :rolleyes:

No I'm not giving up I need to get my mojo back

Hi ladies, I hope you are all well.
ive had three weeks off the diet to give my body a chance to get working again and to reset my head lol! CDC thinks she has found a supplement that i can take to alleviate the digestion problems do fingers crossec. Friday is D Day - weigh in and getting back on it.
I suspect i have a stone to lose - not weighing myself before Friday because it will depress me lol!

Well, you didn't miss much as I more or less had 2-3 weeks all over the place and off plan but got back on track last Tuesday and planning on staying there! Just need to get 4 pesky lbs off and I'll be lower than I was end of last year again!

Well done you I am sure it's easier the first time you follow this diet

I am dreading getting back to it to be honest but I know the only way to lose the lbs is get back on it. I'm going to Venice in May and I want to feel fab so that is my goal

Ive started going to a Pilates class which I am hoping will help me strengthen my core but I need to get to some cardio too

Definitely was much easier first time round, no doubt! Wouldn't have dreamt of cheating or taking 'breaks' then, and it was all new ground, each weigh loss. I think once I get this 4lbs off I will feel more motivated as it will feel like I am breaking slightly newer ground then :rolleyes:!
Good luck for Friday. Head down and just do it, don't think too much about it all!

Back