Is the second time harder?

My weight is shocking but I have cut down. Plan to get series April 1st

First WI for a month and I have put 4lb on :( I knew I had gained, I can tell in my clothes. Onwards and downwards eh. Back on the shakes today and my CDC has got me a fibre supplement to try so fingers crossed
I hope everyone is feeling motivated now the sun has come out :)

I lost 3lbs over 3 weeks and I know that included a gain so pretty pleased at that. The most important thing is to get back on track.

Had a terrible weekend and I feel absolutely rubbish and angry at myself so today I have given it my best shot. Shakes and water......no picking and no treats and ive kept busy. I really do have to get a grip because my jeans are tight and my confidence is low again. Why don't I ever learn??

I'm back again and it appears I have learnt nothing :( Just so flaming annoyed at myself
i have to get this right this time and never let bad habits creep back in.
ladies the summer is here and I feel pants, so I am absolutely committed to getting this weight off for good.
i hope everyone is doing well

This my second time!

I find it harder before i didnt know what i was letting myself in for lol

I also done it with a friend, my friend is now someone i have to stay away from, always offering me food!! tut tut

My first week is down, there is less dread when i wake up. eveynight i go to bed i am happy i have stayed on plan :)

Hope youre journey goes well, its hard but worth it!

What's up? Have you gained much? I'm still here, phaffing around the 12 and a half stone mark.

Night-owl I got down to 10st 1lb at Christmas and then it went badly wrong. Since then I have crept back up to 11st :(
I just never learn and I am so angry at myself
I am starting on 810 tomorrow and this time I have to get the weight off and not let bad habits creep back in. I know exactly what I've done. I feel so awful about myself at the moment ....I have to remind myself of this horrible feeling in future
new beginning tomorrow...it can only get better

what's happening with you?

I just don't know, I got down to 12 5 just before Christmas and just cannot seem to get to 12 4! Grr. Got to 12 5 a few weeks ago but reckon I'm nearer 12 7 now. Not getting weighed until June 3rd now as we are away so got a couple of weeks of water drinking to limit the damage.

OMG I have been to the gym and had a session with an instructor to agree a new routine....I have never come home this shade of red before lol!! He's nearly killed me !! :eek::eek:

Im feeling really motivated today :) Lets hope I can keep this up

ive decided to dig out an old photo of when I was in my late 20's and 14st 9lb - to remind me where I used to be and to stop me from falling off the wagon !!

I have a new bikini for my hols that's my other motivation

girls......we will succeed :)

hi,

just keep the momentum up :D

Finding today hard :(
Felt great last night after a successful first day but today I am hungry and trying to keep busy to stop the urge to snack

2nd-3rd days are the hardest… one they are over it is all yours

;) …..

that is strange.. you should have forgotten all about food by now :break_diet:

Hmm well it was a about day 5/6 when I started to feel better last time so I'm hoping it gets easier in the next few days
first weigh in tomorrow - I really hope I get at least a 2lb loss

Back