Is the second time harder?

Well a measly 2lb loss :( I know it's a loss but even so it's disheartening when you've deprived yourself all week and don't get rewarded for it.

The CDC had to use different scales today so I am hoping the normal scales are back next week and that will be a truer reading - I'll hang on yo anything at this stage lol!

Yeah its very disheartening, , but stick at it and stay strong

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just can't seem to get in the rhythm and it's really frustrating me :( Trying to keep busy, drinking my water etc, I'm even doing cardio in the gym to boost me mentally and physically. I have got to shift this stone in weight :mad: I hate the way I'm feeling right now .........anyone got any tips please??????

Night owl - it's all about what's going on in my head :( I just can't seem to get in the swing of it. Im really trying but I can't seem to get passed feeling hungry all the time. Don't know why.

I'm desperate to be successful this time but it's not just about the diet, it's about how I keep the blasted weight off this time because I hate the way I feel when I put weight back on. I need some therapy lol!!

How are you doing?

Weigh in tomorrow ......I really hope it's a good one, I need a boost. It's been very hard so far and I don't feel like I'm making progress but a loss tomorrow would help me stay positive

hubby is out tonight and it's when I'm on my own that I get tempted to drink a glass of wine .....must stay strong lol!!

Hope everyone's having a good week

hubby is out tonight and it's when I'm on my own that I get tempted to drink a glass of wine .....must stay strong lol!!

Funny, I'm the complete opposite....would never want a drink if I was on my own, don't see the point, would just make a nice cup of coffee. I'm only really tempted when I'm in a pub or restaurant.

Just back from nearly a whole month down south, staying with my mum, so diet's been all over the place. Back on it today, been drinking water.

Much, much better! In fact, 2lbs is a blimmin' good lost for second time round! Realistically, 3lbs is the max per week after you have been dieting for some time so well done!

Thanks Hun :) I've been to the gym again this morning and done 40 mins of cardio.

I know it's going to be slower this time but I am pleased that I'm heading down the 10s finally. I'm going back onto 2 shakes and a bar this next week to see if that helps shift it. I can't eat the bars for too long cos they upset my natural equilibrium if you know what I mean !

hows it going being back on it ?

Trying to get the water down but it's hard to stick at it. Have to make a concerted effort to remind myself. But worth it I reckon.

I'm absolutely gutted......I've put 1lb on God knows how
totally demoralised :(
doing step2 and drinking more than my required water consumption
need to decide whether to carry on putting myself through this

I managed to lose a whole 1lb in 3 weeks, woo! I don't know if there is another way, Flare, but I suppose a diet you can live with would be better. I know what it is like to put your heart into a vlcd only to gain, awful, but there will be a water gain anyway if you switch diet now. It's up to you whether to stick with it for the short-term or take the hit and switch to a diet with more food?

its a long slow road this time and i am feeling really frustrated by it
I am getting weighed on thursday morning, and i am dreading it :( the weekend wasnt great diet wise, but i did chose a dry chicken dish when out with friends on saturday night to limit the damage.
I had a good day yesterday and today is going well so far........ so fingers crossed.
i just seem to be stuck at this weight and with 6 and half weeks until my holiday i am starting to feel panicked
Trying to remind myself its got to be one day at a time
how's it going Night Owl?

I'm still here slogging it out !
Weigh in tomorrow. I've worked really hard this week and I definitely feel like I've lost something
its still very hard if I'm honest, it seemed much easier the first time
fingers crossed for 8am tomorrow
hows it going Night-owl?

Not great, 2lbs on, 1lb off! Birthday weekend, then I am SS-ing 100% for 3 weeks, with no nonsense. Decided I'm bored with the 12's now (been here for 9 months) and want to see the 11's.

Good for you :)
I've lost 2lbs this week which has really boosted me. It's been a very hard week with work and I nearly caved in a few times but I'm glad I stuck at it.
still feels a long way to go and I've only got myself to blame because I reached 10st 1lb at Christmas and lost the plot. I need to have a strategy for keeping the weight off - ????? I'll figure that out when I get there
Have a fabulous birthday weekend Hun and get on it on Monday !

It happens. A few years ago I saw 10 stone 2lbs, my lowest weight ever, for about a week, then went straight up to 10 10lbs and couldn't get back down again.
Oh to be back even at 10 10lbs now!

Hi night owl and flare. I have hit rock bottom after a tough six months and gained over 3 stone .....I am totally MORTIFIED. See my new thread labeled oh my god ! Help

unfortunately true!

Back