Is the second time harder?

Hi ladies
I am retuning to what I know best ,the grass ain't greener on the dukan diet. It's dead easy to follow but my weight loss wasn't good at all. Looking forward to my return next week! Although my weight loss was rubbish,I have not let it make me fall off the wagon and am still "in the zone"

Purple

Welcome back! Must admit I can be phaffed with food-related diets -- all that shopping and chopping when you are trying to just eat less and lose weight does my head in. Much rather the little packs. Quick and easy.

Yeah I totally agree ! What plan are you now following ? How are you doing with weight loss ?

Sent from my iPad

Yes I think I'm doing 3+meal. Need to see how I find the convert over tomorrow really

Welcome back Purpleflower
I'm sure if you're still in the zone you'll get back into the CD easily enough
good luck
I haven't been weighed for weeks because of my accident but I'm on the right side of recovery now 5+ weeks after last operation. I've managed to keep my weight stable on my scales at 10-4 /10-5 and I want to get weighed before I go on holiday on 20th, so fingers crossed its not too bad on my CDCs scales

Flare what has happened?

Flare what has happened?

broke my left wrist in July and after they tried to fix twice they eventually put a plate and pins in to pull the bone into place at the beginning of August. I'm left handed so it's been a bit rough but I'm feeling loads better now thankfully. physio is helping but the nerve and tendon problems are painful

Sorry to hear that. It appears you are doing great at maintaining though ;)

Sent from my iPad

Hi all hope you doing ok!

Nope! Put 2lbs after a business conference. I'm one pound away from the seeing the 13's again, which I swore I would never return to! Eek. Got to sort myself out starting tomorrow!

oh no

get on the water,get rid of any bad food and get your thin pics out for MOTIVATION;)

Morning ladies, I'm back from hols and 4lbs heavier so I've contacted my CDC about getting back on the shakes.
Ten and half weeks until Christmas so let's get motivated for those sparkly dresses

Welcome back! Hope you are recovered from your injury

I am 1 Stone -8lbs down so far,so half way. Ha e had loads of events on so trying to adapt as best can. Can't wait to get back to 10stone.

Good luck !

Well done ...it's always the worst

Hi there everyone. Really hope u can help me. I was on the CB plan a couple of years ago and managed to lose a couple of stone but have put it all on again and more :(((. I tend to binge eat and once I start I can't stop goin to my CBC consultant tomorrow to start the plan again but to b honest I'm really nervous and scared

Back