Is there a list of healthy extras

M finding the healthy extras to be my down fall. When I eat Hifi bars it just encourages me to eat more bad stuff. Had a great week last week and a bad week this week :-( anyway, finding it tricky to figure out what counts and what doesn't, is there a book or a list?

vicky ashwell said:
M finding the healthy extras to be my down fall. When I eat Hifi bars it just encourages me to eat more bad stuff. Had a great week last week and a bad week this week :-( anyway, finding it tricky to figure out what counts and what doesn't, is there a book or a list?

I know there is one in your passport but people always seem to k ow more of them, just wondering where the info comes from. Also need more ideas for savoury snacks, I can only eat so much fruit!

Are you a member? If so the basic ones are listed in your book and all of them are listed on syns online. If youre not a member youll either have to get the book or ask about specific types of things you want to know about cos there are way too many to just list here (also it would be breach of copyright). What HEXes do you want to know, and on which plan?

Hi, yes I'm a member, I go to a class on Thursday's in Corsham. It just seems there are so many more healthy extras than those in the book. I wondered if I was mussing something?

Yes there are a lot more than in the book - that is just a sample. If you log online they are under My Weight Loss Tools >> Latest Healthy Extras

If you haven't already looked there are loads of useful resources online. I'm surprised that a lot of people don't use them when they are paying for them :)

Also if you go to your Food Diary and just click on the Healthy Extras tab everything is listed there under a category eg cheese, milk, bread, poultry, pulses and a billion other things depending what plan you're on :)

Hi every1, can any1 tell me if the Alpen porridges count as a healthy extra B please? Its the blueberry n cranberry one i like. Im not a member i am just doing it myself at home so cant have a look. Thank you very much in advance :)

Xx

I know there is one in your passport but people always seem to k ow more of them, just wondering where the info comes from. Also need more ideas for savoury snacks, I can only eat so much fruit!

You can get 2 books from class for £1.95 each that might give you some new ideas for snacks.. Free foods which also lists all he HEX and low syn snacks which lists foods under 5 syns. I also find the magazine is quiet good for new food ideas.

Back