Is there a management program on CD?

Kath

Water water everywhere
Hello :)

I'm a lighter lifer. Currently doing Development as I finished my 14 weeks so moved into Development.

I don't feel that I'm getting much out of the Development, I though the Foundation was great but for some reason development is half an hour shorter and the group is constantly changing.

The reason I'm staying on LL is because I really want to do their management program when I reach goal, this is supposed to be the best part of the program.

I would prefer to move to Cambridge though for the price...

So was wondering if CD do anything like a management program where you reintroduce trigger foods?

Hi Kath,

There is a full stabilisation and maintenance programme to reintroduce food and teach you a healthy way of eating based on low GI foods.

Linda

Hi Kath,

There is a full stabilisation and maintenance programme to reintroduce food and teach you a healthy way of eating based on low GI foods.

Linda

Ooh is there....that's very interesting Linda thank you :)

Do you know of many successes of people switching from LL to CD?

The weightloss is identical on the VLCD's. Cambridge Diet is the orignal VLCD and all the others are born from this.

CD is now in its 22nd year it is probably the most researched diet in the world.

There are many on this forum who have successfully made the switch, continued to successfully lose their weight and are in maintenance.

The weightloss is identical on the VLCD's. Cambridge Diet is the orignal VLCD and all the others are born from this.

CD is now in its 22nd year it is probably the most researched diet in the world.

There are many on this forum who have successfully made the switch, continued to successfully lose their weight and are in maintenance.

That's good to know. I'm seriously considering the switch now. Went to bed thinking about and kept having dreams of car crashes :confused: not sure what to make of that!

Thank you for answering my questions :)

Back