Is there a minimum starting weight for SW?

Dinosaur

I've lost nearly 5 stone on CD and have maintained whilst eating normal foods for a month, but still have my final half stone (or perhaps a little more) to lose, and seem unable to do it on my own.

I currently weigh 10stone 7lb's and am 5 foot 6 inches tall, so I have a BMI under 25. Would they let me do SW to lose less than a stone?

No not at all. I think you have to be at least 7lb from your target to join but it's entirely up to you

you have to have 7lbs to loose to target and also cannot have a target which falls under their 'minimum acceptable target' im 5'4" and my minimum acceptable target is 8stone4 however my own target is 9stone. i was worried too when i first joined as my bmi when i started was something like 26 and everyone told me i shouldnt be dieting, im so glad i did though, i feel so much happier in myself and no one at group has ever commented that i shouldnt be there or anything like that. i am one of the smallest at group apart from target member but i still have a stone to go and determined to get there!!!

Back