• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is there a minimum starting weight for SW?

I've lost nearly 5 stone on CD and have maintained whilst eating normal foods for a month, but still have my final half stone (or perhaps a little more) to lose, and seem unable to do it on my own.

I currently weigh 10stone 7lb's and am 5 foot 6 inches tall, so I have a BMI under 25. Would they let me do SW to lose less than a stone?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you have to have 7lbs to loose to target and also cannot have a target which falls under their 'minimum acceptable target' im 5'4" and my minimum acceptable target is 8stone4 however my own target is 9stone. i was worried too when i first joined as my bmi when i started was something like 26 and everyone told me i shouldnt be dieting, im so glad i did though, i feel so much happier in myself and no one at group has ever commented that i shouldnt be there or anything like that. i am one of the smallest at group apart from target member but i still have a stone to go and determined to get there!!!