Is there any males starting or on the plan at the moment? / second time syndrome

Im plodding along mate- not totally adhered to it this week. And have just generally been eating healthy- down day tomorrow (and gym at lunch time)
So i'll weigh in at gym

My husband is doing this with me. He was offered either 2 male sachets a day or 4 female sachets. He went for the 4, so it is easier to get through the day with regular intakes. Might be worth trying for those of you men who are struggling with 2 shakes a day?

I do remember asking the chemist if i could do that (4x female sachets) he wasn't having any of it and said its formulated for men,etc.
The only other thing i heard some chaps do is to split the sachets into two and make 4 shakes

Hmm my pharmacist didn't mention them being formulated differently. So if they are, I wonder if it is bad for my husband doing it this way?!

Checking in on the Likely Lads- how's lipotrim treating you guys? My weight stayed the same this week...still trying to nail 3 down days ala JUDDD

Still slogging away at it, no loss for the past 2 days tho, I'm putting that down to not enough water and sleep tho. I'd started back at the gym last week and this week I'm beginning weightlifting to work on strength rather than just cardio.

Still glued to the Food Network.... if I can't eat I might as well look right :)

Back