Is there any point continuing????

Hi I dont have any shakes as I dont like them at all . I have the cd porridge in the morning , a Chocolate velvet cd box drink for lunch and a bar for tea ( I have the peanut and the cranberry ) . I have alot of sparkling water nice and cold from the fridge with ice , as I find it more interesting than tap water . I have had the bars from week one as I would have given up with the skakes . I still lost 8 lb in week 1 and 6 lb in week 2 . You have to do whats going to work for you . Good Luck !! As for crisps I love them thats half my problem !!! I try to buy the ones I dont like for the rest of the family so I dont get tempted . Good Luck .
Good idea,mine all have to have tesco value crisps now!!:D

only supposed to have 1 bar a day though.. and extra water if having a bar .. :confused:

Hi all

Just wanted to say I hope I didn't offend with my blunt reply...however to be fair there were already a few softly-softly responses by then whereas tough love can be appropriate too - sometimes all we need is a good talking to in order to snap out of things :)

Good luck Milliekitten, CD is so worth it, promise x

Hi all

Just wanted to say I hope I didn't offend with my blunt reply...however to be fair there were already a few softly-softly responses by then whereas tough love can be appropriate too - sometimes all we need is a good talking to in order to snap out of things :)

Hello Chick, how could you ever offend anyone, you're living proof CD works I totally agree with what you said sonetime a straight answer is the best at the end of the day we all offer different types of support. but when alls said and done its Milliekittens decision

but I say step away from the crisps! :D

Hi all

- sometimes all we need is a good talking to in order to snap out of things :)

.......and ultimately it comes down to the decisions we make as we work our programs. No one can make them for us. No one shoves food down our throats but ourselves so the choice is ours. Great reminder Serena, thanks.

Back