Is there anyone else

duncan

Silver Member
struggling this weekend with the thought of CHOCOLATE, i have a fridge full of it, eggs eggs eggs and more eggs there everywhere, even the kids smell of the stuff, this is tough tough tough:sigh:

there is always choc biscuits in my fridge and the kids got loads of eggs each but not bothering me, didnt even like the smell of it earlier

its eggs galore here, i had a choc mint shake insted, lol

my wee girl came and sat on my knee after eating one of hers and i had to put her back on the floor, the smell off her was making me gag

there is always choc biscuits in my fridge and the kids got loads of eggs each but not bothering me, didnt even like the smell of it earlier
i have kitkats and chic biscuits in the cupboard and that doesnt bother me, its just these damned easter eggs

Luckily I have managed to avoid all egg contact this Easter. My Mum and Dad bought me a gorgeous emerald (my birth stone) ring for Easter instead of eggs, but I can't have it till I've lost the 6lbs I put on at my goddaughters christening, so that's kept me going a bit.

HOWEVER, it doesn't stop the cravings!!! Why does Easter egg chocolate taste soooooooooo much better than any other chocolate???? Mind you, we were talking at work the other day about eggs, about how it seemed somehow acceptable to eat so much chocolate in one go because it's egg shaped. We were talking about how many eggs we'd eaten in one sitting too. And I was surprised to find that I wasn't the worst. My friend can eat 2 6 packs of cream eggs in one go. And she's still skinny how is that fair??

Hope you have a good Easter, despite the eggs that keep calling your name lol. xxx

I really wish chocolate made me feel sick!!! Chocolate is my biggest downfall!!

chocolate is my biggest downfall too! I can't have it in the house or I eat the lot. Luckily my daughter can take or leave chocolate as can my dh wish I could be like them

Back