Is there anyone hungry?

Thankyou Starlight. I shall try. I can't sleep where I'm so hungry. Thanks for replying and your encouragement. It does make it easier to share it with others and to get feedback. :)

Once ketosis kicks in you'll feel lots better and just wait til you get on those scales :)

Thankyou I will. I can't fail another diet. I have failed so many times and I don't want to get any bigger than what I am. Thanks Starlight. I feel better just being able to talk about it and your advice. Thanks:)

Lisy, Day 3 is dreadful :( I would say the whole first week is tough but it DOES settle down. You will still have bouts of hunger, I am not going to lie but nothing is as dreadful as that first week :( How about you say to yourself that you will see it through with the packs you have already and then decide? That way nothing is wasted, not the packs and most importantly not the chance to see if it settles down for you xx

Lisy honestly i nearly caved in so many times, then i got to day 8and found it really easy.My hunger pangs went,infact i had to remind myself to eat...ironic i know.Hangin there

Thanks SummerRain but it's too late. I have just had a binge. I couldn't stop myself. I have been awake all night starving. I could cry. I don't know what to do now tbh.

You are NOT a failure! At least you are trying and if you move to another plan that is NOT failure that is persevering with a way that is right for you. You only fail when you stop trying Lisy and changing plans is not giving up! x

Thanks summerrain you a gem. I just wish I never caved in. But I just pigged out too much to just start again. Thanks for your support all of you.

Yeah agree, I was so hungry yesterday but was proud as punch throwing any leftovers in the bin after family had eaten. I'm in my second week and my stomach has started to rumble constantly! This dieting lark aint easy!! teehee

i find when i have fizzy water it helps with the hunger more than just still water.

I was hungry yesterday and today is no better. Your not a failure. Have you tried the ws part of the diet? Maybe having one meal might help you to keep in control. Today I have a terrible headache but I am still sticking it out but wishing every minute away. Its very hard. No matter what you try to do remember it has to be what's right for you and not anyone else.

Back