Is there anyone out there who has a very long weight loss journey ahead?

Moley30

I have tried lots of different diets including WW, SW, exante, Cambridge and after many years of trying it alone and in the comfort of my own home I joined a WW class in February, 2012. I've hit my plateau and am needing extra support to keep me going. Noone else in my class is anywhere near what I weigh and most of them seem to not have much to lose. I have at least 10 stones that need to go. Feeling quite lonely at the mo :(

Helen x

Hi!
I just started WW today and have about 8st to lose. I'm doing it at home as I work shifts so classes aren't practical for me.
I need all the support I can get :D
You have done amazing so far! I hope I do as well as you!

Em x

Moley30 said:
I have tried lots of different diets including WW, SW, exante, Cambridge and after many years of trying it alone and in the comfort of my own home I joined a WW class in February, 2012. I've hit my plateau and am needing extra support to keep me going. Noone else in my class is anywhere near what I weigh and most of them seem to not have much to lose. I have at least 10 stones that need to go. Feeling quite lonely at the mo :(

Helen x

Aww you'll get all the support you need here Hun you could always pm me your phone number and I could txt you for a lil extra support x

Emzicle said:
Hi!
I just started WW today and have about 8st to lose. I'm doing it at home as I work shifts so classes aren't practical for me.
I need all the support I can get :D
You have done amazing so far! I hope I do as well as you!

Em x

Same goes for you em xx

Back