Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

:D Well done everybody and welcome to new ladies, hope you have a swift journey. 2 lbs off for me this week and SOTM for Aug, lord knows why. xx Keep losing now!!

Yay Carole, fantastic.:D

Hiya all!

I've not checked in for a while, I've been losing more slowly and getting a bit down :(

Anyway, still going in the right direction (except for one week sts) i guess, so I thought I'd come back and say Hi.

Anyone else finding it hard at the moment?

Congratulations on all your amazing weightlosses xxxxx

Hi Surreygal - Id lost this thread thanks for bringing it back up.

All is fine here, how are you doing?

Wee update from me. Lost 8.5 pounds this week which brings me to my 5 stone shiny (and one pound) I got my 4.5 and my 5 in a onner I was so chuffed. Not bad in 4 months me thinks, well I'm happy anyway. lol :D

I want to lose 2 another stones by Christmas so focussing hard here.

How is everyone else doing? xx

That is fantastic well done.What a fabulous loss.you must of been thrilled:).
I'm doing okay i'm chasing my next shiny:).I'm just pleased with myself for remaining focused this time and keeping at it. xx

Hey ladies! Missed this thread too! Well done on the losses and focus, I also lost 8.5lbs this week! I'm just really trying to keep focussed myself from now all the way through 'trecherous' xmas season. I have 4 birthdays, halloween, xmas and new year to think about, so I'm readying myself! The best thing is not being too worried about it...I really feel like it can be done! Onwards and downwards into 2011 is the aim!

Morning everyone:).

Have lost 4lbs this week and got a new shiny:bliss:.

Christiana love it onwards and downwards into 2011 yay. xx

Hi everyone :wavey: I missed this thread too.. I have 10 plus to lose, not sure how much over the 10 I want to go but thinking of it in smaller targets is definately helping. I still have a long way to go lost 1 stone 12 & 1/2 lbs so far.

Hi there,

I have a lot of weight to lose - I'm not setting my ultimate goal just yet, I think I've said I'd like to be under 200 lbs. Am loving Slimming World, and have lost 29 lbs in about eleven weeks, and it has really helped me with my very disordered eating, so that's a bonus.

I see myself here for the long haul. I originally signed up for a three month trial online, and promised myself I would stick at it and see where it led me. Well, I've two more weigh-ins, but I think this is definitely the healthiest approach for me. I am going to be one of the 2% that manage to lose weight and keep it off for life (depressing statistic, huh?!). I'm trying to read as much as I can about motivation and ways to make this work for the rest of my life, and slow and steady definitely seems to be the way to go.

Hi fruitybabe and Honey39:).Well done on both of your losses so far.I am loving slimming world too.I'm also in for the long haul and im taking a stone at a time.onwards and downwards:8855:.xx

Hi, I have been doing SW since the start of April and I have been doing quite well and I am managing ok to stick to the plan, but I was wondering if anyone else gets a bit down by how much more they have to lose? I am just coming up to my Seven stone loss and it's with mixed emotions as I am pleased in one way but also fed up by the fact I still have to do the same again and more! Does anyone else get fed up like this and if so what do you do to kick yourself out of it?

Hi barney :) first let me say well done done on your amazing loss so far. I understand completely as I have a long way to go as have lost just over 2 stone. It can be disheartening but think about how far you have come already. I have come to think of my loss now in 2 stone chunks rather than the overall amount, it helps me as I can think 1 down already. I do have days when I get a bit down thinking about how much I have to lose but then I think if I had not gone back to class where would I be now. Keep your chin up you are amazing :D

Back