Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Well done Alia... just looked at your weight loss diary, you have lost every week bar one! That is bl**dy good going.:)

cmcewn... Hope you managed to re-stock the fruit :eek: Nothing worse than not having loads of free food round you.

Had a great day up until tea-time. Had BBQ for tea, meat and salad, but could not resist new potatoes with BUTTER on.:eek:
Trying to do slimming world without using sins! Just want to shift some of this weight before my holidays.

Tanny... hope your day went well hun

Bonjour everyone!!!

How is everyone today???:D

well im looking forward to the england game 2nite(as i am a mad footie fan)
i will be having a few drinks(flexi syns)
i thought for food i was going to make spicy wegdes(syn free)
curry beans(syn free)
but im stuck on what else to do with it any ideas would be great!!!
im on a green day !!!

patsy101-hey hun,my day was good yesterday,i ate loads of free food and speed foods as i no i will be going a bit over my syns today.
im the same as u hun i love my food and all the food i love is the wrong food:( i wish cake and takeways etc was a speed food how good would that be?

cmcewn-i love mug shots i always gotta have them in me cupboard there a life saver.how are you doing this week hun?

alia-hello...well done 2 and half pounds u should be proud alia hun,i no your prob same as me and want more but we have to think to our selfs were losing and how much we have lost and then look back at our starting weights then think bloody hell!! cos even though i have only lost 1 stone 11lbs i now weigh 28 stone 6lbs i started at 30st 3lbs!! in the next 2 weeks i should be 27 st something i cant remember when the last time i was under 29 stone!!!!
im a fine one to talk coz i get a little disaappointed when i lose under 3lbs a week it sounds stupid because most people would be over the moon with that lol,i think having more to lose makes us think we should be having bigger numbers.hmmmm..dont always work like that does it hun???
anyway im going on and on...lol
im on my * week so i dont think im gonna lose nowt!!:(

syn free chicken jalfrezi for me and countless glasses of wine !!!
Hope England win otherwise hubby is going to be miserable all weekend !!!

In total i had about 14 stone to loose but lost 4st 5lbs so far so now have less than 10 to go :)

I like to take it one stone at a time. We'll all get there :)

hmm curry are u doing EE plan jane hun?

How do u make your curry?

i got 2 bootle of rose in fridge for later......

EE day fo me, OH makes the curry the day before, dont know why but always tastes better heated up the next day, but basically chopped toms with cumin, curry powder, peppers, onions and fresh coriander. Tonight its chicken but also love it with prawns.

wow kas fantastic hun!!!:eek:

i bet your well proud!!

i cant wait till i lose some more and it starts being noticable!!

Cheers for that jane i find alot of people say curry tastes better next day i think i will have to try that.

im gonna try that recipe i always seem to over do it with my spices when making one and it always tastes funny.

how much curry power and cumin u use hun?

Hello Everyone

First day of my 'new' routine, where I'm going to be eating everything that I am supposed to eat. Will see how it goes at weigh in next thursday.

I've started by having breakfast, was n't really feeling it but ate just for the sake of it. I had a fat free yoghurt and a banana. Since then I've had some grapes and a bit of melon and I'm just about to have golden rice with Asda Chickpea Dhal.

Hope you are all having a good day and hope that we get good results in the football tonight xxx

Morning girls...

Just found this on a thread, you may have seen it but just in case

3 large Maris Piper potatoes
4 spring onions, chopped
170g lean bacon (raw weight), cooked and chopped (HEX B)
84g Cathedral City Light mature cheese, grated (HEX A or B)

1) Peel the potatoes, rinse and then coarsely grate. Using paper towel or tea cloth, squeeze out excess liquid. Preheat grill.

2) Heat a large frying pan and spray with Butter FryLight. Press the shredded potatoes into the pan, spreading it so it's the diameter of the pan (like a pancake). Season with salt & pepper.

3) Once golden underneath (will take about 10 mins), flip onto a plate, spray pan with more FryLight and transfer back to the pan to cook the other side. Cook for another 10 mins or until golden.

4) Scatter the spring onions and bacon over the 'pancake' and sprinkle with the cheese. Pop under the grill until melted and golden.

Yup... its HASH BROWNS! yum!

I've been baaaaaaaaad! :eek::eek: I get weighed on Wednesdays with SW. On Thursday I went to France for a day trip and I ate everything I liked! (Croissants, hot chocolate, cake, cheese, pate, crusty bread, cured ham, salami, etc..) All very delicious. As we were driving for a long time, we stopped at the Service Station and I was going to have a KFC for tea. However, I decided not to have one as the sabotaging would have gone too far.

According to my scales at home I put on 3lbs in 1 day - but... I've been really good and sticking to the plan since and I reckon by Wednesday I will have lost it all and more. :p

I will let you know! Fingers crossed.

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Morning girls...

Just found this on a thread, you may have seen it but just in case

3 large Maris Piper potatoes
4 spring onions, chopped
170g lean bacon (raw weight), cooked and chopped (HEX B)
84g Cathedral City Light mature cheese, grated (HEX A or B)

1) Peel the potatoes, rinse and then coarsely grate. Using paper towel or tea cloth, squeeze out excess liquid. Preheat grill.

2) Heat a large frying pan and spray with Butter FryLight. Press the shredded potatoes into the pan, spreading it so it's the diameter of the pan (like a pancake). Season with salt & pepper.

3) Once golden underneath (will take about 10 mins), flip onto a plate, spray pan with more FryLight and transfer back to the pan to cook the other side. Cook for another 10 mins or until golden.

4) Scatter the spring onions and bacon over the 'pancake' and sprinkle with the cheese. Pop under the grill until melted and golden.

Yup... its HASH BROWNS! yum!

I tried this the other week and the OH and I hated it, it was revolting! It just tastes like grated potato :yuk::sign0137:

Zombie... I'm with you on that one. Made it yesterday for lunch, it was dire! But came back on here and posted on another thread about it.
Apparently you need to rinse the grated potatoes really well to get all the starch out. Going to have another go with it... just to say I tried!

I tried the hash brown, but sprinkled my grated potato with loads of smoked paprika. Maybe that masked the taste of the grated potato, lol! :8855: Might be worth experimenting with something like paprika or chilli or garlic salt if you want to hide the taste of the potato :) xxx

Hi gals, a bit down today as I have just been weighed on my own scales and I havent lost a thing from last week. I lost 12 last week on my first weigh in and nada so far this week. Get weighed on Wednesday and I had hoped to lose at least 2 to make up the stone. I havent cheated and I have eaten much the same as last week. Not sure why I havent lost. :confused:

cmcewn hun i wouldnt worry hun that happened to me and to a few people i know who have large weight losses in the first week.

i was told that coz we dropped such a big amount of weight in one week our bodys go into shock and hold on for dear life to everything!!

i no it can be very disappointing but try and not let it get to you your 3rd week will be amazing!!

lovely laura on here experienced the same thing hun!!

keep to it and rememeber try and not to weigh your self more than once a week coz it can give false readings!!

Thanks Tanny, I am really bad with the weighing scales, sometimes I get weighed several times a day .. nightmare! I am not going to blow it even though I'm not moving at all in fact this morning I had actually put weight on - I'll just wait and see what happens on the scales on Wednesday. Fingers crossed it sorts itself out.

To be fair im the same now i am registering on my scales!!

ive been on them 3 times this week!
so im a fine one to talk!

u may be suprised from now till wedneday u may drop a couple of pounds!!

eat loasds of speed foods today and 2moro to see if that pushes it a bit!

ive always had a poor weight losses on my second week or none at all our bodys are werid things!!

Good luck though hun!!!

wow kas fantastic hun!!!:eek:

i bet your well proud!!

i cant wait till i lose some more and it starts being noticable!!

Thanks, I am proud of what i've achieved but i can't get complacent as i still have a very long way to go but nearly 1/3 of the way there :)

I am beginning to notice a difference in myself. I've managed to get from hanging out of 26 jeans to fitting comfortably in a 24. Can't wait to reach a sensible size like 16 where i can walk into most clothes shops and buy anything i want :) Hopefully next summer i'll be there :)

Ahh tell me about it hun!!!

i get weighed 2moro and hopefully i have reached my 2 stone stage!!

2 stone may sound alot but it aint really made that much difference on me !!:(

my clothes are looser but thats about it!!

i just need to get my head down and carry on!!

i so so wanna do this, this time i have too.

i just hope i to will be nearly there next summer!!

i have a long way to go but i have nearly 2 stone off already in just 5 weeks!!

Back