Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

i have a long way to go but i have nearly 2 stone off already in just 5 weeks!!

That's a brilliant start! Well done :clap:
You'll start noticing a real difference very soon if you can keep that rate up :D

That's fantastic and well done. Don't underestimate how amazing you are to lose 22lbs. It IS a lot of weight to lose but I do understand that you (and I) have longer journeys than some, but we must acknowledge our successes too. Keep up the good work :D

Mar xx

Thanx moideux hun!!:D

ive just mowed the lawn for the first time...im knackered now lol

i think ive just sweated about 3 stone lol(i wish)

it quite hard work really and i do have quite a biggish garden

it might help towards 2moros weight loss;)

Lol! Mowing the lawn is great exercise! I also have a big garden and it takes me 2 hours to mow the lawn. I enjoy the results afterwards - the finished trimmed grass and the red tan (as If i've been to Spain).

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Unfortunately our lawn is tiny but I've been putting in 5 x 35 (ish) walks a week. However it does pale into significance when compared with your mowing... :sigh:

Mar xx

Hi guys.

Well on Sunday me and my brother (hes 12) walked to town, worked it out when we got back that we walked over 6 miles :O

Also went to Evans yesterday tried a size 20 top on and it was too big :O tried some jeans on in a size 22 and they fit perfect :) I was a size 26-28 when I started.

I've lost 4 stone 2lb now. Hoping with all the walking this week to get my 4 and a half stone award but any loss will be great after a 1lb gain last week :( .

My original amount to lose was 13 stone 3.5lb now I have 9 stone 1.5lb to go :)

Well done pickles!!!!!!!

oh that is fantastic hun!!!:D

i can not wait till i go down 1 or 2 sizes!!

my clothes are looser now but thats it.

i think i will need to lose at least another 2 stone before i go down a size ive lost nearly 2 st so far(well hopefully will be 2 st or over after 2nites weigh in)

how about you laura as we are slimmar how much did it take for you to go down a size?

Not really sure Tanny, I couldn't really get into 32's when I started. I think at about 2 stone I realised I could fit into 32 trousers but not sure what size I was before. I put on size 26 the other day (non-elasticated!) so that's with 5 stone off. Clothes are so strange though. There are people who weigh a lot less than us who are in 32's and I don't understand why. Something to do with body shape I suppose. I'm sure it won't be long until fit a smaller size. I have to say though that I do alot of exercise, well alot for me, and the inchs are coming off quicker than the lbs.

i think that sometimes to about people who weigh less and wear same size...hmmm strange!!

i remember the last time i lost a bit of weight well 6 stone ish i had to lose about 3-4 stone before i went down a size but then when that first size came off it starts speeding up i think then i went down a size nearly every 2-3weeks!!! after that!

i think i need to be patient!!

I had to lose 2 stones to get into a lesser size. It would be great if somebody could tell us how many stones we have to lose to drop a size. I am sure it's not 2 stones for every size. Does anyone know?

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Hey everyone!!!

i lost 6.5 this week!!!!!

and got sotw again!!!

And got me 2 st sticky woop woop!!

im soooo happyyyyy

2 st 3.5 i have lost now in 6 weeks!!!

Wow thats great, your doing really well

2nd weigh in for me tonight 8.5 off thats 20.5 in two weeks. Amazing, I love SW.

cmcewn!!!!! OMG!!!

Thats fantasticccccccc!!!!:eek::eek:

well done you u should be so proud of yourself!!

see there was nothing to worry about!!:D

cmcewn... thats fantastic!!
Well done hun :happy096:
you must be sticking to it 100%

Hey everyone!!!

i lost 6.5 this week!!!!!

and got sotw again!!!

And got me 2 st sticky woop woop!!

im soooo happyyyyy

2 st 3.5 i have lost now in 6 weeks!!!

That's amazing Tanny! You are way ahead of me in the game (I lost 2st in 7 weeks!). This week I am so happy! I lost 7.5 lbs!! WoooHooOO! :D

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

well done groovygroovy!!!:D

thats a fantastic weight loss well done hun!!

my goal september 2011 seems so more acheivable !!

Back