Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

morning all!!

well i cheated last nite!!:(

and i now feel so crap!!

i had 2 silces of cheese on toast(thick white bread)

4 burbons
2 bags of crisps
4 bottles of beer
a bottle of wine!!

im so cheesed off with my self!!:(
i actually feel like crying!!

Tanny, don't beat yourself up. We all have slip ups and I think the important thing is to work out what triggered it (so you might be able to develop a strategy to combat it next time), then draw a line under it and move on. Seriously, you are doing so so SO well and you mustn't let this slip up mess you up mentally. Stay strong, realise how fab you are and get back on the horse!

Kate
(4 stone 10 lbs lost and 5 stone 4lbs to go!)

Also,

HIYA MISS P :wavey:

Congrats on your weight loss so far! Yeay - go you!

Kate x

Hi
I lost 7 stone in 4 months last year on lighter life and I have put nearly all of it back on so what a waste of time and the whole time i was on it I was deppressed and depriving myself of a life!!! Now I am aiming to lose 8 stone, although to be healthy it should be 11.5 stone! maybe I'll get there one day. I am setting goals per 8 weeks and hopefully doing it this way I may actually keep th weight off, my son starts school Sep 2012 and I want to be a size 14 by then! i dont want him having a fat mummy picking him up from school!! I have learn't that if I do this for myself then I wont do it cos sadly I dont care about myself enough (maybe I will learn to in time) but if I do it for the one personinthe world I would give my life for then I have a good chance!

minirog thank you hun!!!

i dont no why i slipped up as i was so strong ive not even got back on it 2day!!!

the only thing thing i can think of is im due on and craving everthing and made the mistake of weighing on my home scales which said i put on so i thought well balls to it and was so up set ehen i new i didnt do any thing to put weight on but now i have!!

when im down i always!!! eat

as of 2moro i will be back on it 100%

I think we all need to make a deal with each other not to get on the scales during the week before WI its hard I do it myself but when you have stuck or not lost it does knock you off balance. Just draw a line under it Tanny and cut your losses today by not going super overboard if you can and think of how well you have done so far instead. Tomorrow is a fresh start. I think Ill get my OH to put the scales in the attic where I cant get at em' :0)

Know what you mean Ive been awful this week felt like I couldnt stop eating but I have managed to stick to fruit and just grazed on it so I felt like I was filling up a bunch of grapes can last ages if you try lol. Just stick to free food and it wont be so bad

minirog thank you hun!!!

i dont no why i slipped up as i was so strong ive not even got back on it 2day!!!

the only thing thing i can think of is im due on and craving everthing and made the mistake of weighing on my home scales which said i put on so i thought well balls to it and was so up set ehen i new i didnt do any thing to put weight on but now i have!!

when im down i always!!! eat

as of 2moro i will be back on it 100%

Awww lovey,

Right... its only one WI, and we cant really expect to get to where we want to be without having a bit of up and down time. All we can do is learn from it. The next time you feel like that try and remember how you feel NOW! :)

Looking at the bigger picture you have done sooooo bloody well, :)so chin up and get fighting girl. This time next yr you will be looking back on this journey and thinking how far you have come.:)

Hope you feel better in the morning hun x

according to the BMI charts i have over 10 st to loose, but in reality i was 7st lighter and i looked great and i was comfy and healthy at that weight. so 7st for me and sod the BMi chart

What you just said, I don't want to struggle getting down to what somebody else says I should be. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I am aiming to lose about 8 stone in total...

What you just said, I don't want to struggle getting down to what somebody else says I should be. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I am aiming to lose about 8 stone in total...

This is how it should be...

I approached my previous GP to ask how much i really should weigh - and his over all response was "stop loosing when you're happy with how you are" rather then what BMI says you "should" be. (however he also stated that BMI is generally a good measure - personally - i disagree with that for all sorts of reasons).

Thanx patsy hun!!

well i feel awful this morning ive been throwing up and got the......well u no lol i dont wanna have to lower the tone this early on a monday morning!!

it serves me right for eating and drinking stuff i shoudnt of been having!!

aint it werid how our bodys get used to healthy food then if we have something unhealthy it makes us well me feel like this!!:rolleyes:

i definity have it out of my system and never again coz i feel so ill.

anyway enough about me....:D

Welcome RealMissP, SandraEly and bex1983!!

Bex hun, moving words i understand where your coming from hun...im like you about not caring a bout yourself but i do think we need to for this to work!!
i wish you all tghe luck with your weight loss journey we are all here to help and all in the same boat..if u ever need advice or maybe just a chin wag we are all here!!:D

And realmissp well done great loss so far hun!!!:eek:

how are you finding it?
good luck with your weight loss journey to hun!!:D

Good luck SandraEly with your weight loss journey u can do it girl,my goal is sept 2011 too so lets do it together!!

Morning tanny,

Sorry your not feeling well chic, but if the body dont want it, better out than in.

I once had fish&chips while doing slimming world... god I have never felt so ill! Didn't realize at the time it was because of all the fat, thought I had got a bug! Until I went to class!

Hope you feel better soon hun :)

what happened when u went class then ? lol

im not going to go 2moro and then have a week being strict...strawberries all the way... i think... hmm i dont no i might go just dont wanna see a gain :(

girl you GOTA go... face it and deal with it.

I told women at class that I had been sick, she looked at food diary and said... make no wonder! lol

Tanny, you should go to class. Facing up the mistakes is all part of changing our relationship with food and ourselves. Honestly, get weighed (even if you don't stay for the talky bit) so you know where you are for next week.

You are so fab, starting this thread and encouraging all of us who have such LONG journeys ahead of us. You mustn't beat yourself up and give yourself teh same advice you would give any of us.

xxxxxxx

You know, this is so hard sometimes, isn't it? What I don't understand is why some days are so much easier than others. I don't think it matters what plan you are following or whatever, the hard days are all a mental thing I think. I was super strong yesterday (even faced with a massive BBQ and a miserable defeat at the football!!!!) but today I just feel so low and think I could eat anything that stood still long enough. My hubby bought himself cookies today (he's normally very good and doesn't bring bad things into the house, but he's skinny so he can't cut out treats altogether) I swear if he hadn't hidden them I'd have eaten them all!

I wish I knew how to make the bad days like the good ones, but I guess if I knew that I'd be a millionaire!

Love to you all and I hope your days are going okay.

:grouphugg:

Its definately better to go to class Tanny, its a slippery slope when you start missing because you have gone off track - best thing is to get right up and start again. Besides your consultant might be able to give you some pointers on why this has happened and how to avoid it going forward.

I know what you mean about the food. I made a full English this morning for myself and my OH and when I sat down to eat it I just didnt fancy it. So ate a sausage some tomatoes and the egg. This can only be a good thing and means that our bodies are starting to function on good healthy food and reject the bad stuff that keep us fat and miserable. Remember you only fail if you give up.

PS: I love this thread, thank you!

Evening all,

Tanny... I really hope your feeling better hun:)

I rejoined class tonight, not been for four weeks cos I hurt my back decorating. It was fine, I was -4lb from the last time I weighed. I have been doing it at home with you lovely lot, but miss my password for SW site and its just not the same weighing yourself! Even though my scales tally with groups:8855:

When I get bad days, I just remember why I'm doing this and take a look in the mirror, It soon gets me back on track!:)

I debated not going to group last week because I was positive I had gained, as it happens I stayed the same. The point is though that I went even though I didn't really want to because I knew if I didnt that one bad week would have carried on for another week or year!

I have decided now that having a gain isnt the end of the world and Im not the only person to ever do it. I just have to have a sulk, kick myself for doing it (just the once) and draw a big line under it.....

Back