Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

i'm good thanks tanny.good for you with doing some exercise,hope it went okay.:).

well i first joined a class 4 weeks ago but have had barely any time on plan for reasons varying from my birthday to a family emergency, i have lost 3lb in that time though so better than putting it on!! i have exactly 9 stone to lose to hit target- phew, here goes, x

Hi

I have 10stone to lose too.

I used to weigh 22.5stone... I got a gastric band & lost 10stone!
Then in April 2009, I had to have it removed as it eroded into my stomach.... it was pretty serious & I was in hospital 2weeks!

Since April 2009, I have put on 7stone 10lb!!!!!

So here I am... day one of Slimming World!

Carol x

Hiya carol hun and welcome !!!

sorry to hear about the problems you had with the band that must of been horrible!!

Good luck with your weight journey hun and theres loasds of support hear as we are all in the same boat with large weight losses to lose.!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Hey everyone, your all doing so so well, its really nice that us girls with large amounts of weight to lose have somewhere to come & others who understand! :) I had 14 stones to lose when I started in Jan, and 5lbs to losing 5 stones so far :D with another 9 stones to go! good luck everyone xxx

Hey everyone, your all doing so so well, its really nice that us girls with large amounts of weight to lose have somewhere to come & others who understand! :) I had 14 stones to lose when I started in Jan, and 5lbs to losing 5 stones so far :D with another 9 stones to go! good luck everyone xxx

Over a 1/3 of the weigh there :)

Good luck with the exercise Tanny! Let us know how you get on. And well done ladies for your losses!

Everyone is doing so well! I was a little disheartened last week, and despite my slips (let's just say my 100% week was more like 60%) I managed to lose 4.5lbs. I just feel like I should be further along at this point. I dunno...losses are losses. It's just sometimes the journey seems so looonnng and frustrating!

MORNING ALL!!!! :D

Well wot a lovely sunny day so far!!

in the last 2 days ive done 50 mins of excerise!!!
and im paying for it now my arms are killing me!!!

i done some boxing on the wii with my other half won one lost 2,i was happy with that lol

i did some toning type excerise
and some time on me cross trainer which was so so so hard i could barely move on it..

i used top be able to do 30 mins on the cross trainer when i lost my weight before but i could only manage 5 mins this time and i was absolutly knackkered!!!!

and in stead of getting a taxi to sainsburys later im gonna walk there and then get a taxi back!!!:eek:
i said walk!!!! i dont do walking lol

im hoping this will make a bit of a diference on the scales on tuesday!!

Gonnagetslim thats a fantastic weight loss so far u should be sso proud of yourself hun!!!

Christiana hun i know what you mean how long have you been doing it?
what sort of things do you eat? how many syns etc do you have ?

Tanny it's great that you are doing more excercise. My SW consultant said it doesn't matter if you only do 15 mins a day but it has to be consistent - otherwise it won't work.

I do 3 hours of spinnnig a week which is helping me lose the weight. Of course I'd be happy if I lose more weight faster but in average I've been losing 3.5 lbs per week and I think that's brilliant. I am really happy and there is no rush.

Christiana hun i know what you mean how long have you been doing it?
what sort of things do you eat? how many syns etc do you have ?

I'm coming up to my 8th week back on SW (4 of which are back at class), and I'm down by 18lbs (I think, I have a defective, stubborn and inconsistent scale!) in total. I know it works out to the recommended 2lbs per week (just over actually), it just feels like I should be further along, you know? My consultant told me to have between 5 and 20 syns per day, and I've been indulging in free foods and superfree stuff too. However, I dunno - I have been doing EE this whole while...maybe I should switch to green or red for bit? Speed things up?

Hello everyone, have just sat and read through all the replies in this thread and what an inspiration you all are!

Although I don't have to lose 10 stone, I do have about 8.5 to 9 stone to shed. Hopefully by this time next year I will nearly be there by setting myself mini targets along the way.

I wish you all the best on your weightloss journey and look forward to seeing all your results posted!

Lizabeth you will get there hun. Keep coming here for motivation. lol xx

hiya i have at least 10 stone to lose I have been lurking on this site for a while but it was this thread that prompted me to join :) i am rejoining slimming world too on Tuesday thanks to you i hope you all dont mind me joining in ? How do i mark this thread so i can keep coming back to it easily i have to go searching for it every time i log in ? any other advise on keeping track of the boards for the best use would be appreciated.... do you all keep online diarys for example, I really do you think you are all an inspiration well done xxx

Hiya Picklepud, of course you can join in! How are you finding Slimming World so far?

If you click on your UserCP it should come up everytime the blog gets updated. That's what I do.

i have done it in the past and loved it but i do find it hard to stick to it, I just feel like a fat frumpy 41 year old at the moment so class on tuesday is on the cards and i am just trying to go by what i remember before i join back, i have been looking at the posts on this thread and the photos of what people have been making for their dinners and i thought i have no excuse great people great food,,, get a life...

i thought i have no excuse great people great food,,, get a life...

Isn't that funny? That's exactly what I said to myself 3 months ago and here I am 3 stones lighter. No excuses.

oh wow 3 stone has it really made a difference? do you follow extra easy?

oh wow 3 stone has it really made a difference? do you follow extra easy?

I do original days for 2 weeks and then extra easy for the following 2 weeks. I keep swapping weeks around and it works for me.

I do spinning 3-4 times a week at the gym.

All this should work for you. It has really made a difference. I dropped size clothes, i'm happier, i look prettier and I feel more energetic, more healthy. My skin is smoother and I have more hair! (not that i was bald, but my hair was very fine. Now I have a lot of volume. It's great!)

My aim is to lose 1 stone per month. So far I've reached my mini targets. I hope it continues.

Good luck! :D

you certainly make me want to join wish it was tuesday now lol!

Back