Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Me...

I need to lose over ten stone and am starting as of well, now really!

Am just off to look for lots of yummy recipies to keep me happy for the nexst couple of weeks

xxx

you certainly make me want to join wish it was tuesday now lol!

Thanks hun. I often cannot wait for my wednesday weigh in. lol!

cool that you are starting now I will try to be good before Tuesday and refrain from the last meal senario .. I am actually looking forward to eating healthy food again :D

need to learn how to add something interesting to the bottom of my posts ...boring or what !

Ooo lots of new people. Welcome.:D

thanks lovely laura i think i might be slightly addicted to this site :) i am finding it difficult to browse through the recipes they seem to be separate is that right? or am i missing something? you are doing great how do you keep motivated

How do you mean separate? Sorry I'm a little dense.:eek:

Thank you, my motivation is that I feel much better already. I'd got to the stage where being so fat stopped me doing nearly everything and the thought of returning to that scares me! It's not always easy but the rewards out weigh it enormously. :)

well if you want to look for slow cooker recipes there is not a thread with lots of them there is one for each recipe its ok just wondering if there is a quicker way of looking
i cant wait to get started tuesday is d day for me

cool that you are starting now I will try to be good before Tuesday and refrain from the last meal senario .. I am actually looking forward to eating healthy food again :D

I can NEVER refrain from that last 'blow out' meal before I start on yet another new diet/healthy eating plan!
I love SW and the healthy food, it makes me feel better in myself and when I do eat something not so healthy I end up with terrible stomach cramps.
Does this happen with anybody else?

I can NEVER refrain from that last 'blow out' meal before I start on yet another new diet/healthy eating plan!
I love SW and the healthy food, it makes me feel better in myself and when I do eat something not so healthy I end up with terrible stomach cramps.
Does this happen with anybody else?

Not to me hun. I had a nice hot chocolate drink this morning and then I went to the spinning class at the gym. I was feeling very energetic and my stomach felt good. It was a one-off. I ain't doing this every day. I just felt like a nice chockie drink. I love nesquick.

That's good to know. I'll ask my SW consultant on Wednesday if she knows how many syns in 1 tbsp of nesquick powder. I love a hot choc drink me!

Morning everyone!!!!!

WOW so many new people howdie newbies!!:D

groovygroovy what is spinning hun? am abit slow me lol

christiana hun everybody is different when it comes to losing weight you might find that as you go on it may speed up always try and alternate your foods espically your H-extras.
over last 3 weeks mine has slowed right down and it is very frustrating i was losing like 5-lbs a week now its 1.5lb a week!!:( i hope mine speeds up again soon!!
i always do red and green this suits me better.

Hi lizabeth hun and welcome!!!
good luck with your weight loss journey and let us know how you get on each week hun.;)

Hi picklepud and welcome hun!!!!
good luck with your weigh loss journey too hun,were all here in the same boat with a lot to lose we will all help eachother through good and bad times!!

Hi 1974rach well come hun!!!
good luck with starting your weight loss journey and in wish u all the luck.

well my weekend has been good.
ive been 100% all week have been eating loads of free food and speed foods im making sure i aint gone over my syns ive done 50mins of excerise this week so thats good.............so WHY does my scales say ive put 2lbs on?????
what a joke!
im so frustrated!!!!!:mad:

does this happen to anyone else?

and if so how do u cope with it?

and why does it happen?

Thanks for the welcome all, i did end up having a fat pizza last night whilst watching football! but today have been good, bran flakes for breakfast, ham salad and fruit and yogurt for lunch and chicken, jacket potato and huge salad for tea.. Arranged to meet a friend tomorrow night in the class car park so that I dont chicken out but am really excited about going. Hope that we are all on a downward slope

re your scales showing you have put on 2 I know its really tempting but you should try to not get weighed before class, I think all scales are different.

speak to you all tomorrow hopefully after the big weigh in!!!!

good luck picklepud!

will be urging you on :)

xxx

Hi all. I hope you don't mind me butting in!
I've been going to SW for about 6 weeks now and I have lost just over a stone (slow progress so far), with over 10 stone to go. I'd love to get some moral support with others in a similar position.

Welcome mushroomofjoy. Your weight loss is great so far. There are many people who would like to be doing as well as you so don't be down about it.:)

Hi all. I hope you don't mind me butting in!
I've been going to SW for about 6 weeks now and I have lost just over a stone (slow progress so far), with over 10 stone to go. I'd love to get some moral support with others in a similar position.

Hiya :wavey: slow and steady wins the race!

xxx

Welcome mushroomofjoy. Your weight loss is great so far. There are many people who would like to be doing as well as you so don't be down about it.:)

absolutely! you are doing fab

xxx

Evening everyone. I havent been taking part in this thread since I posted near the start as I havent been following the plan properly and my weight was yo-yo ing :(

Have been back on track this week though, reading through this thread has really helped. Knocked off 4.5 lbs this week, even after having a slip-up at the weekend, so I feel I have my mojo back :)

Evening everyone. I havent been taking part in this thread since I posted near the start as I havent been following the plan properly and my weight was yo-yo ing :(

Have been back on track this week though, reading through this thread has really helped. Knocked off 4.5 lbs this week, even after having a slip-up at the weekend, so I feel I have my mojo back :)

Well done thats brilliant and welcome back! :)

Back