Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Hi all..... well I have been and done it ... joined up i have my new books and bought the new magazine so I have no excuse, i officially have over 10 stone to lose now but this time i am going to do it, and am actually looking forward to getting to know you all alot more along the way.. onward and downward.

Morning all!!!

Lost 2.5lb this week!

A little disapointing concidering all the excerise i did this week!!:(

Oh well but a loss is a loss i shouldnt be so hard on meself!!

welcome Mushroomofjoy!!!
How are you hun?
Well done on your weight loss so far you should be proud of yourself

And welcome back jerricebenton
Good on ya hun for getting back into it that is sometimes the hardest bit!
Well done on the 4.5lb weight loss!!

And well done Picklepud
Good on ya for joining up hun.
And good luck on your weight loss for this week!!

Tanny, 2.5 lbs loss is really good! what is wrong with ya? :D:D

I lost 2 lbs this week and I am so happy!!

...And co-won slimmer of the week again with someone in the group. My group was the smallest ever! (only 5 people in total - shocking!)

I was a bit aprehensive about this week because this weekend I had 2 hot chocolate drinks (I put a lot of nesquick powder in my hot chocolate drink- about 3 tbsp!!).

It just shows how you can still enjoy your syns and lose weight. I am over the moon! 2lbs loss!!! wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo haaaaaaaappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for my half-stone sticker next week. I need to lose 1.5 lbs to get it.

Oh i know groovy groovy...

i should be happy and after my boyfriend gave me a good talking to yesterday about it it nows seems to of worked.

he worked out for me that if i lose 2.5-3lbs a week ill will be the slimmest ive ever beeen by the time my holiday in sept 2011 comes!!!

so after that im thinking well if i can reach what i wanna reach by time i go a way(thats the whole idea)then wot the bloody hell am i so hard on meself then????

im a bit of a dumby sometimes i think coz i sooooo want all this lard off and ive had such a crappy last 5yrs coz of it i just want it to come off asap!!

now im excited thinking i am gonna do this and i will be where i want to be for my hols next year woop woop !!

Hey Tanny and groovy what great words of wisdom! Day 2 here and going well so far so hoping for good loss next week. I think that we all have to just take it day by day Maybe we will all have to book holidays in 2011 to plan for ;)

ta everyone.

ooh day 2 how you finding it hun?

im hoping to book my hol for sept 2011 by the end of august.
im actally quite scared if that makes sense coz that means ill have too lose it all by then coz i wont go away like this.

xxtannyxx it can be done and everytime that you feel swayed, just think about that holiday that you are looking forward to.

Welcome to all the new ones here and well done to everyone that has lost this week.
I am 3lbs away from the 9 stone mark and to be honest I cant believe it!
2 years ago before my operation if someone had told me that I would be 24 lbs away from a weight I havent been since practically birth, I would have laughed and then cried at them....well here I am!
If anyone is doubting that they have a long way to go and that its nigh on impossible, think again. You will get there and if it takes a little bit longer to get to your goal, who cares? You will be healthier than ever and surely that is the main thing?

Hi guys, havent posted lately as had 2 weeks off and put on 7lbs:eek:. But happy to report a 7.5lb loss this week. Gobsmacked but delighted, have got my mojo back an now trying to eat fish all this week.

Hi guys, havent posted lately as had 2 weeks off and put on 7lbs:eek:. But happy to report a 7.5lb loss this week. Gobsmacked but delighted, have got my mojo back an now trying to eat fish all this week.

Well done you!! Thats a fantastic loss!

I'm off to get weighed tomorrow, am just doing it by myself at the moment but I will be getting back to class shortly. Haven't got weighed for ages, so will find out next week how I've done

xxx

Hi everyone

Just peeking in during my lunchbreak (one way to keep me on track - LOL) as been so busy this past week.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes to the group. I rejoined my SW class last Saturday so 1st WI is tomorrow...........fingers crossed! I have been pretty good so here's hoping.

GroovyGroovy, am VERY impressed by your weight loss so far - 3 stone in 3 months........WOW - just goes to show what healthy eating and excercise can do for you. You've motivated me to step up my excercise. Too late for this week - but there's always the following week!

I'm off to search for a recipe for chicken for tonight's tea, will let you all know how I get on tomorrow.

i think coz i sooooo want all this lard off and ive had such a crappy last 5yrs coz of it i just want it to come off asap!!!

I am exactly the same Tanny. I am a bit impulsive and want everything done yesterday. lol!

I look at it this way: If I had carried on the way I was before I joined SW then I would have put on more weight. Whatever comes off is a bonus. I have set myself minigoals of 1 stone per month - however I am not bothered if it is less because It is all coming off little by little and that's the main thing.

My mum is about a stone and a half lighter than me and I am catching up slowly but surely. Mum mentioned how she has been maintaining and stayed the same weight - she cannot seem to go down the 15 stone mark - and that she had to do something about it 'cos obviously I'm coming to get her! lol! ... I think she's aware that I might win the race like the hare and the tortoise. :D

She's very happy for me and I'm lucky to have a mum like her. It's just a bit of competition, do you know what i mean?

GroovyGroovy, am VERY impressed by your weight loss so far - 3 stone in 3 months........WOW - just goes to show what healthy eating and excercise can do for you. You've motivated me to step up my excercise. Too late for this week - but there's always the following week!

Thank you hun! I know it sounds cheesy but if I can do it, anyone can. I mean it. It took me years to get motivated to lose weight. You have to be in the right frame of mind and I never was. Nobody seemed to understand what I was going through except my mum. The rest of my family is slim! To me, losing weight is harder than stopping smoking. :)

It took me years to get motivated to lose weight. You have to be in the right frame of mind and I never was. Nobody seemed to understand what I was going through except my mum. The rest of my family is slim! To me, losing weight is harder than stopping smoking. :)

I know exactly what you mean, I gave up smoking 7 years ago - no patches, etc., just decided enough was enough. Now if I can only have that same resolve to stick to plan. Like you, most of my family and friends are thin, so they don't really understand how hard it can be. At least I've gotten off to a good start with my first weigh in and I'm determined to do it this time! I'm pretty sure having this site for support will help.

Definitely helps. I find support here, the SW group and the magazine. I have never stuck to any diet or plan 100% except now. I am seeing the results and I will stick to it until I am happy with my weight. (Hopefully when I get to size 8/10)

Lizabeth, I am glad I found someone who is like me! lol!

Morning all!!

how is everyone 2day?

has anyone tried this fishy week thing from another thread?

im starting it 2moro:eek:
im hoping it will work for me and i can lose a chunk!!

well its my weigh in 2nite...
ive been 100% all week and have taken up boxing!!

i bought a punch bag and have been battering the poo out of it lol

my arms are killing me now lol

i wanna tone up me bingo wings!!

hey tanny how are you? good luck for your wi tonight,hows the exercise going?x

Hey surrey hun!!!

Am doing good ta!!:D

excerise going ok njot done as much this week though:eek:

been doing boxing and on me cross trainer its so bloody hard!!

How u doing?

I'm getting on ok thanks,i go on the wii and do table tennis and tennis so that helps,before i started sw i didnt do any exercise:eek: ,but every little helps:D.

Back