Is there anything to do with the shakes

Ally3245

other than a milkshake and cold coffee blend which only works with choc and maybe vanilla. I was wanting to try something with the strawberry.

Also sorry to go on but when i try adding goals to my signature it says i cant go over 350 words

Thanks for listening

make it into a mousse n stick it in the freezer for a bit! 90 mins n it turns into icecream! lol

you can do this with all the shakes, also can make hot chocolate too!

i also played about n nuked my choc shake (with less water) in the micro n made a cookie lol was.....urm, interestin

make it into a mousse n stick it in the freezer for a bit! 90 mins n it turns into icecream! lol

you can do this with all the shakes, also can make hot chocolate too!

i also played about n nuked my choc shake (with less water) in the micro n made a cookie lol was.....urm, interestin

I didnt think the shakes could be frozen i got told they lost their nutrients after 15 minutes of making them

Might try hot chocolate thats a good idea thanks!!!:D

I didnt think the shakes could be frozen i got told they lost their nutrients after 15 minutes of making them

Might try hot chocolate thats a good idea thanks!!!:D

they dont lose their nutrients. apparently you have to drink them within 15 mins cos it can caue an upset sstomach. Plus whwn you freeze somethin you freeze the nutrients in too. And if you are only doin it every so often it wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference anyway. And if it stops you goin for food cos you have a bit of variety then its no harm at all is it

they dont lose their nutrients. apparently you have to drink them within 15 mins cos it can caue an upset sstomach. Plus whwn you freeze somethin you freeze the nutrients in too. And if you are only doin it every so often it wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference anyway. And if it stops you goin for food cos you have a bit of variety then its no harm at all is it

oh right thats good to know thanks

other than a milkshake and cold coffee blend which only works with choc and maybe vanilla. I was wanting to try something with the strawberry.

Also sorry to go on but when i try adding goals to my signature it says i cant go over 350 words

Thanks for listening

I have one 'treat' a week on a Saturday (sad I know!). I mix my strawberry shake in chilled raspberry leaf tea (made by Clipper) and it's delicious. Technically, it's a bit of a cheat cos we're not supposed to have any fruit teas but I figure it's a leaf tea so what the heck - it's only once a week! ;)

Didn't know such a thing as raspberry leaf existed! I'm going to get me some of this as if it is leaf then it should be fine!
Getting a bit sick of peppermint tea...

Balls, just read that it is enhanced with natural raspberry flavour! Nice thought while it lasted!

Oh no!! I've come to night shift an forgot to bring my shake with me!! I had a soup at 7 but won't be home to 9 in the morning. HELP!! Anyone any tips of what I can do?! X

Oh no!! I've come to night shift an forgot to bring my shake with me!! I had a soup at 7 but won't be home to 9 in the morning. HELP!! Anyone any tips of what I can do?! X

get through it n have 2 in the mornin! lol erm, drink more water? hope you make it x or if you get desperate onle have protein? i dunno what to suggest

ally my chemist gave me a spare one so I could have a shake for breakfast before I get weighed at 9am. I did offer to pay for it but she gave it to me free :) Why not keep a spare one in your bag or at work, just in case? :)

I nearly always have the chocolate shake as Hot Chocolate in the evenings. Haven't tried it yet but going to have a go at making it up with mint tea to see if it comes out as Mint-Choc...

Also, try the vanilla with hot coffee - vaguely latte-ish... Also, might try vanilla with chilled mint tea?

I've been making my own infusions, since I have mint in the garden - far more handy and cheaper than buying tea-bags! Also thinking of trying lemon-thyme, rosemary etc. A strong herb infusion might be good to use with the chicken soup - disguise the taste of that a bit! :D

I've put cinnemon in my strawberry one before now!! ANd black pepper lol... *Desperate times* lol

Oooh, cinnamon - good call! Definitely trying that... Thanks!

today is my first day on Lipotrim, i tried this diet over 2 years ago and lost just over two stone for a wedding i was doing bridesmaid in. i was so happy with the results but slowly fell back into bad habits and am now at my heaviest ever :cry:
its only day one and im cracking up already i know its all mind over matter and the results will be worth it.
All thse tips are great as the last time i just stuck with boring milkshakes for the duration!, cant wait to try them thanks all!:p

Also thinking of trying lemon-thyme, rosemary etc. A strong herb infusion might be good to use with the chicken soup - disguise the taste of that a bit! :D

The thyme and rosemary sound ok but be careful using lemon and other citrus fruits, citric acid can interfere with ketosis.

The thyme and rosemary sound ok but be careful using lemon and other citrus fruits, citric acid can interfere with ketosis.

Thank you Lily for pointing that out. I actually meant lemon-thyme as in the variety of thyme that smells of lemon, but I should have been clearer about it...

Not that I've got hold of any yet, so I still can't say whether it would actually taste lemony...! :)

Think I might try the ice cream idea. Some good ideas, Thank you

Back