Is there really a difference ....

MrsP

Between sole source and sole source +? I'm returning to Cambridge after couple months off, successfully losing 5 stones, I'm back ready to get other. 5 off! I always did a mix of the. 2 so wondered if it makes a difference!

All opinions gratefully recieved! X

Bump .... Please.... Anyone?! X

Hi MRsP, apparently not a huge difference (my consultant said maybe a couple of pounds over the whole month). I was SSing MOn-fri and then SS+ing on weekends and lost 4lb per week every week. I could not have survived SS if I didn't have my weekend treats to look forward to!

Hi

I started on SS 2 weeks ago and have lost a stone... This week however suffered with dreadful constipation and totm and only lost a pound.. My consultant advised me to start fybogel and to do an ss+ week and to up my water and walk for 10 mins each day.. Feeling so much better... Did pregnancy test just in case!!! Negative thankfully ? but period still late, I think it's the shock of the weight loss SS + more realistic I think and has made me less anxious about eating food... Weigh next Monday so see how I go .

I'm hoping that there isn't too much of a difference. I'm struggling on SS and really need something to chew so am going to start SS+ tomorrow. I will be happy with a 3lb loss every week and honestly think I would be able to stick to this better! I hope everyone else is doing well xxx

I don't think there is any real difference in losses between SS, SS+ and 810. My consultant says it is minimal if there at all, and a friend that did 810 when I did SS lost just as much as I did.

I don't think there is any real difference in losses between SS, SS+ and 810. My consultant says it is minimal if there at all, and a friend that did 810 when I did SS lost just as much as I did.

Thank you for this! I'm struggling with SS and just need something to chew. Will be attempting SS+ in the next few days xx

Back