Is there room here for me??? :D:D:D

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Hi everyone :D

I thought I would introduce myself :D

In February this year I was 24 stone bang on. I went on a holiday to Egypt and before going decided to try and cut back... I didn't want a seat belt extension and I felt awful and I managed to loose a stone and couple of pounds before I went by cutting back. Caught the dodgy tummy that some people get out there and managed to keep that off... An absolute miracle seeing as we were all inclusive lol.

My weight loss was in vain because I needed a seat belt extension and when we were coming back through the airport going home one of the airport staff pointed at my stomach and said... "Bambino?"...

I brooded during the whole 5 and half hour flight and I decided that I needed to do something... It was my breaking point really. I felt miserable, constantly lethargic tired... My size 28 trousers were too tight for me and my 26 tops were approaching the same way too... I needed to do something so a I came back to minimins and had a look at Lipotrim where an advert lead me to Exante.

I start Exante on 23 February and I've stuck to it 100% since then...

My official WI is on a Wednesday as I started on Exante on a Wednesday but I weigh myself daily.

Monday saw me at exactly 17stone - a total loss of 7 stone.

Yesterday saw me at 16stone 13 - into the 16s :D:D:D:D

And today saw me at 16stone 11 - I've lost 101 lbs.

I'm so happy that I've done this... I've still got quite a distance to go but I've got this far... I won't let anything stop me from reaching my goal :D:D:D:D:D

Jen, welcome and interestingly it was the seat belt extension that was one of the things that led to me deciding to lose weight, well done love

Thank you for all your kind messages :D

I just thought I would do a wee update. As of today I've now lost 8 stone :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am a very happy for you. You give me encouragement. I have ridden from L.A. to Sydney with hardly any circulation for "seatbelt required" times just to not have to get a seatbelt extension. I never want to "need" that again. Welcome!

Back