Is this a bad day?

missy32uk

I thought I was doing well, and to be fair I am doing ok really happy abut weight loss, but think this might be my first real bad and down day. I also missed my first shake today.
I craved chocolate earlier on in the day, which I think Sparkles said she was also craving...so I din't feel just as bad....now I am craving everything and anything!
I told my husband when I was making my coffee about how I was feeling, and I said that I was wanting anything...he said I had to go upstairs and look in the mirror, and see the weight that I had lost in the past nine days as it was noticeable.
Did feel better, but still craving anything.
I know I can't but it doesn't stop me wanting it.:sigh:

Hey Missy

I totally agree with ya it must be one of those days... I was just making myself a cuppa and was
soooo tempted to stuff a choc biscuit in my gob.. but I didnt I remembered how guilty I felt
when i cheated at the weekend.

Thank god the day is just over hopefully tomorrow wont be as bad...

Chin up
xxxxx

It was a rough start to the day and would have been quite happy to pull the sheets over my head and stay in bed, I didn't .
Got to work, and started drinking loads of water and by about 11 I felt a lot better, weighed myself and scales say I have lost 3 pounds so that mede me feel a lot better too.:)

trust me i felt like that loads of times i used to lay in bed of a night and all i could think about was foods that i loved, but honestly when you get to the end you will feel so proud of yourself, i feel guilty even know if i want somthing bad and when i dont have it it makes me feel good, stick in there.....

I think we all have to have a bad day here or there, to help remind us when we're having a good day and to make the weight loss each week feel like we've really worked for it.

My first seven days were sheer hell, but day 8 and 9 have been gerat and i've finally got that feel good factor.

Stay positive and start every day afresh.

As my mother says "Rome wasn't built in a day and it can't be knocked down in one either" (yes, my mother is quite strange!!)

I shall add that quote onto my ever growing list, to throw at my daughter when she gets older........lol.

tommorrow is a new day girls

Back