Is this a healthy, balanced diet? Will it make me fat?

No you won't ever get 'fat' eating like that. You can work out your calories for free on My Fitness Pal which is excellent, and providing it wouldn't be counter-productive to your recovery (for example if obsessive calorie-counting is a problem for you) you can make sure you are eating the right amount of calories using the extensive food database and food diary function and also there is basic analysis of your food groups on there. If I were eating so few calories I would swap the crisps and kitkats for healthier options of similar calorific value, such as large portions of fruit, because then you will be getting more nutrients for the same calories as well as it being more satisfying as you can have more of it. I understand the need for control, you fear being overweight again, believe me I get that, you can find a way to balance things so that you still feel in control but are keeping your calories and nutriton at a healthy level as opposed to a dangerous one. All the best with your recovery xxx

Back